BY UNKNOWN

MyChelle Perfect C™ Radiance Lotion delivers a potent 12% dose of L-Ascorbic Acid combined with Plant C-Stem™(Mung Bean) and Licorice Extract for the perfect daily dose of hydration and protection. This velvety-rich, nutrient- and moisture-restoring lotion with a cream-gel texture helps brighten and guard skin from the effects of environmental pollution for a smoother and more luminous complexion. Made without GMO, Gluten, Parabens, Petroleum, Phthalates, Silicones, Sulfates, Ureas, Artificial Fragrances, and Artificial Colors. Vegan. Cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Leah W.
Providence , RI
I purchased this at Whole Foods based on an employee recommendation. I love how soft and smooth my skin feels and hopeing that after a few weeks of use the super dose of vitamin C might help ease some sun spots i've acquired over the years.  I have began to use this as my 2x daily moisturizer.
Madison L.
I received this lotion from a friend. My mother had to try it out because I am allergic to it. My mother really liked this product and she said it made her face feel really soft and smooth. She loves this brand
Leah W.
Providence , RI
Suitable for combo skin??