BY MYCHELLE

Lightweight restorative cream with SCO2 Totarol to control blemish-prone skin.  Hydration that nourishes breakout-prone skin without clogging pores.  Nutrient-rich sea buckthorn promotes rapid healing of irritated skin. Naturally antibacterial manuka oil helps protect against blemishes as salicylic acid gently eliminates pore blockage.  Antioxidant rooibos calms irritation and promotes cell repair. Always free of harmful ingredients such as parabens, phthalates, ureas, petroleum-based chemicals and artificial colors. Step 5. For oily skin. Cruelty and gluten free. Vegan friendly. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha B.
Seattle, WA
I was satisfied with this product enough so that I did purchase it twice (using it up each time) but I will not be purchasing it again. I had added it to my nightly skin care routine in place of a more expensive serum which I applied after cleaning and moisturizing but after giving it time I didn't feel it made a difference in my overall skin health . It has a dewy texture that dries nicely. I wasn't bothered by the citrus smell but my fiance never liked it much when I laid down at night.
Sandra M.
University Pl, WA
Love all things MyChelle, but this one is just wonderful. I use it on the more oily spots on my face, to help control oil production in those areas and reduce breakouts! Nice texture, great scent and very effective.
Sarah M.
Nanuet, NY
This is one of the mychelle items in one of my past regimes I've used for my face. when I used their products I saw and other people saw a noticeable difference in my face, better complexion and my skin look awesome!