BY MYCHELLE

A highly wearable collection of natural mineral eye shimmers that lend an exciting hint of romance to your makeup routine. Each natural-looking eye color is infused with results-oriented ingredients like nourishing elements, anti-inflammatory ingredients, organic beeswax, and cell-renewing vitamin E. The simple, elegant packaging makes this a perfect on-the-go or at-home eye shimmer while the cream base is a smart alternative to messy powder formulations. see more...

Talar A.
Torrance, CA
This product is great! When I have had a tough wake up I go to this product so I look ready and well rested. Its the loop hole for looking great after every tough night
Rebecca C.
I live this my skin looks so alive and healthy looking it has made a huge difference in my life I bought it in boots on my birthday I use this product probably every day I would recommend it to people that have dull skin!!
Katya A.
Yirka. Israel
Great shimmer ,,, it gives my skin the great lighting skin and it stay for more than 24 hours