BY MYCHELLE

This easy-to-use, portable mineral makeup blush stick highlights your beautiful features. It boasts visible nourishing and therapeutic benefits plus it is designed to layer and blend perfectly with MyChelle mineral cream stick foundations. see more...

emma G.
Took one star off because I wish it wasn't so solid. BUT don't get me wrong I love these. They last a long time on the skin and I find them very easy to blend into my contour and highlight, which is something I worry about with cream blushes. They have a good floral/fruity scent too. I want to eat them.
Brooke S.
Kingman , AZ
Review for: Minerals Peaches more...
I was expecting a creamier consistency, but this blush stick is very dry and solid. Too hard to use when you're in a rush!
Melissa R.
Tabernacle, NJ
Review for: Rose Box more...
This blush stick is very "sticky". I did not like the way it felt on my face. I would not purchase again.
Emma L.
Morinville, AB
Review for: Rose Box more...
This blush stick doesn't feel too "sticky", it is perfect and so convenient to fit in your makeup bag. I use it in my everyday makeup routine. Gives me a very natural looking glow and brings out the apples of my cheeks
Rachel W.
East Amherst, NY
How is this product? Is it shimmery?
Weatherford, TX
Can i see a picture of someone wearing it i have trouble telling if that color will go well with my skin tone