BY MYCHELLE

New Look! Same Effective Formula Enzymatically Rich Therapy for Deep Stimulation and Detoxification All & Combination  Step 2 Treatment The Leader in Educated Skin Care with the Ultimate in Bioactives Incredible Pumpkin Peel Exfoliate and deeply nourish skin with this award-winning formula of Pumpkin Peel, Enzymes and Fermented Juice. Loaded with antioxidants, this fortifying peel rejuvenates and supports cellular integrity while clearing pores and aiding detoxification. Skin is left feeling incredibly soft, smooth and clean with a renewed healthy glow. Due to the highly effective nature of this peel, a patch test is recommended prior to use. Cruelty Free. Gluten Free. Vegan Friendly. 100% post-consumer paper. Always free of harmful ingredients such as parabens, phthalates, ureas, petroleum-based chemicals and artificial colors. We list all the scientific, Latin and En see more...

Kaena B.
As someone with sensitive skin and who avoids abrasive scrubs and toxic chemicals, I love the Incredible Pumpkin Peel. Though I often feel the mask tingling as it works its magic, I have never experienced irritation from it---even when using it to clear up a skin rash I sometimes get (to minimize tingling, apply the mask to damp skin). Loaded with vitamins and antioxidants, this mask immediately delivers noticeably brighter, well-exfoliated skin, and really seems to speed healing.
M B.
Miramar Beach , FL
This stuff is amazing. If I’m getting ready for an event I’ll start using this two or three times a week. It keeps the blemishes away. It tingles which I love when I do a peel. My skin is definitely a little pink when I wipe it off. It’s kind of expensive for the amount you get (maybe I put it on too thick?) or I would use it every week.
Kelsey C.
Euless, TX
LOVE this! It smells amazing like pumpkin and is all natural! It exfoliates and makes your skin feel amazing. Leaves skin glowing, clear and soft! Took about 3 weeks to start seeing a difference! Only takes about 5 min!!! Must use!!
Jazmin W.
The first thing you'll notice is the wonderful pumpkin smell! It smells so good. It's consistency is a little slimy and sticky but it feels nice on your skin. I love how it tingles a little(not too much) at first. It washes off easily and leaves your skin looking and feeling great. It definitely detoxifies your skin.
Ya'ira S.
Adore this peel its gentle, smells like pie, and does wonders for my skin! I've really noticed a difference in texture since using this, and I do so about 3x a week
Lauren R.
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
Works extremely well. Cleans deep and detoxifies the face. Step 2 in the pumpkin facial treatment. I wish it were scented though. I love the smell of pumpkin.

Amazon