BY MYCHELLE

Gentle Day Cream - MyChelle Gentle Day Cream replenishes skin's vital nutrients, protects against irritation, and deeply hydrates to restore skin's natural moisture balance. The restorative cream features MyChelle's exclusive DermaCalm complex, an exceptionally mild combination of gentle and calming blue daisy and French oak extract to fortify skins' natural barriers, aid in controlling irritation, and effectively moisturize and soften skin. Made without GMO, gluten, parabens, petroleum, phthalates, silicones, sulfates, ureas, artificial fragrances, and artificial colors. Vegan. Cruelty-free. - Gentle Day Cream see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Megann L.
Leesburg
The exact same thing happened to me that the other review states. I bought this because I have Rosacea and sensitive skin thinking it would be perfect. I bought it at my local Whole Foods store yesterday and tried it for the first time this morning. It immediately piled up on my skin. I tried it twice and it did it both times. The only other product on my face at the time was my rosacea medication. I would not buy it again.
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
This was horrible!! No matter how little I put on my face, I found that it would ball up soon after. I never put any make up over it, I used it on its own, and it would start balling up and product would flake off. It was so strange. Then, it began to burn my face! It felt like there was too much alcohol in the product but alcohol is like 5th from the bottom in a long lost of ingredients. Either way, this didn’t work for me at all, I couldn’t even pretend to like it. Had to return this immediately.