BY MYCHELLE

New Look! Same Effective Formula Gentle Exfoliator to Smooth and Clarify in One Quick Step All & Combination Step 2 The Leader in Educated Skin Care with the Ultimate in Bioactives Fruit Enzymes Scrub Dual skin polishers and dissolving enzymes quickly exfoliate dead skin cell build-up and unwanted debris in pores. Super-smooth Jojoba Beads and refined Bamboo Stem Powder gently polish the skin without irritating or tearing the surface. Fruit Enzymes further dissolve away dulling residue for ultra-smooth, ultra-soft skin. Cruelty Free. Gluten Free. Vegan Friendly. 100% post-consumer paper. Always free of harmful ingredients such as parabens, phthalates, ureas, petroleum-based chemicals and artificial colors. We list all the scientific, Latin and English ingredient names in the INCI format as defined by the Personal Care Products Council standers and we promise that all these see more...

Lauren D.
San Diego
I was really surprised by this product. I thought it was going to be a strong scrub but it's actually so gentle and you use it as a mask. It says to leave on for 1-3 minutes. I use this when I feel like I need to get extra clean or I haven't exfoliated in a while
stephanie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really love the smell and texture of this scrub. I use it weekly and it really helps keep my face clear and gets rid of the dry skin flakes around my nose! I love this brand and own several other great products.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is a great product to keep in your skincare arsenal! I stash mine in the shower because I like the steam of the shower to open up my pores a bit. You use this after cleansing your face, and since you will be exfolliating you want a mild gel or cream cleanser (gel for oily/acne/combo skin and cream for dry). After you face is clean you apply a thin layer and leave on for 1-3 minutes -start with 1 minute and work up if your skin doesn't get irritated. Slight redness afterwards is normal but it shouldn't sting or hurt when you have it on or take it off or you're leaving it on too long or your skin disagrees with an ingredient. It smells good too. I recommend.
Vania G.
Fruit enzymes and jojoba beads gently exfoliate the skin without parabens, petroleum, silicones, sulfates, etc. Now that I'm not pregnant I'll be switching mainly back to chemical exfoliants. This wasn't too bad, but I probably won't repurchase.
Emily J.
This is such a great product! I love the scent and it's such a gentle scrub, doesn't irritate my skin whatsoever. It smells amazing and I will most likely buy again! Highly recommend.
Sandra M.
University Pl, WA
Beautiful product! Great scent! The exfoliating component is made from very smooth beads of jojoba, meaning it will clean deeply without damaging your skin. When used with the Fruit Enzyme Cleanser, it foams up to create a lovely, deep-cleansing lather.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
This is the first MyChelle product that I have tried, and I was impressed! It's a great product that works really well, smells nice, and is gentle on my sensitive skin.

Amazon