BY MYCHELLE

New Look! Same Effective Formula Gentle Exfoliator to Smooth and Clarify in One Quick Step All & Combination Step 2 The Leader in Educated Skin Care with the Ultimate in Bioactives Fruit Enzymes Scrub Dual skin polishers and dissolving enzymes quickly exfoliate dead skin cell build-up and unwanted debris in pores. Super-smooth Jojoba Beads and refined Bamboo Stem Powder gently polish the skin without irritating or tearing the surface. Fruit Enzymes further dissolve away dulling residue for ultra-smooth, ultra-soft skin. Cruelty Free. Gluten Free. Vegan Friendly. 100% post-consumer paper. Always free of harmful ingredients such as parabens, phthalates, ureas, petroleum-based chemicals and artificial colors. We list all the scientific, Latin and English ingredient names in the INCI format as defined by the Personal Care Products Council standers and we promise that all these see more...

Vania G.
Vania G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fruit enzymes and jojoba beads gently exfoliate the skin without parabens, petroleum, silicones, sulfates, etc. Now that I'm not pregnant I'll be switching mainly back to chemical exfoliants. This wasn't too bad, but I probably won't repurchase.
Emily J.
Emily J.
This is such a great product! I love the scent and it's such a gentle scrub, doesn't irritate my skin whatsoever. It smells amazing and I will most likely buy again! Highly recommend.
Coleen K.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first MyChelle product that I have tried, and I was impressed! It's a great product that works really well, smells nice, and is gentle on my sensitive skin.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product to keep in your skincare arsenal! I stash mine in the shower because I like the steam of the shower to open up my pores a bit. You use this after cleansing your face, and since you will be exfolliating you want a mild gel or cream cleanser (gel for oily/acne/combo skin and cream for dry). After you face is clean you apply a thin layer and leave on for 1-3 minutes -start with 1 minute and work up if your skin doesn't get irritated. Slight redness afterwards is normal but it shouldn't sting or hurt when you have it on or take it off or you're leaving it on too long or your skin disagrees with an ingredient. It smells good too. I recommend.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
University Pl, WA
Beautiful product! Great scent! The exfoliating component is made from very smooth beads of jojoba, meaning it will clean deeply without damaging your skin. When used with the Fruit Enzyme Cleanser, it foams up to create a lovely, deep-cleansing lather.