BY MYCHELLE

MyChelle Remarkable Retinal Serum contains the most potent non-prescription form of Vitamin A (patented-process Retinaldehyde) to promote healthy skin renewal. This advanced serum uses the skin's natural repair cycle to minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation by accelerating cellular turnover. This non-irritating formula includes Ceramide 3 and Orange Plant Stem Cells to provide essential moisture, protect against environmental damage, and reduce redness. Made without GMO, Gluten, Parabens, Petroleum, Phthalates, Silicones, Sulfates, Ureas, Artificial Fragrances, and Artificial Colors. Vegan. Cruelty-free. see more...

Michelle G.
Brownsville
Love it, LOVE IT, love it...lol I just got the whole set a few days ago but i have already put the Remarkable Retinal Serum into my every day routine before my volume fillers and eye cream..OK this set isn't gonna be cheap, but its worth every penny!! Not only does the anti-aging serum make all my face the same moisture and texture but it makes smaller lines and wrinkles look significantly smaller but I was luck enough to get 5 full-size products feom my daughter for mother's day.. I haven't tried them all out yet only the 2 serums wait ones an oil...anyways lady's if you're like me about to have my 10th 32nd birthday lol you might have started to see some little annoying lines where you can clearly see them but your husband says you look as beautiful as rhe day he met you lol cuz he doesn't want to sleep on that sofa..then you owe it to yourself to get some of this stuff and look great for him or Jim the mailman, I'm not judging you😘😇 anyways its an amazing brand, I'd never heard or it till mother's day.. But i absolutely love what ive tried so far, I'll keep y'all posted..Oh this brand is avalible online and at Kohls..
Haley B.
Castle Rock, CO
The smell may not be the best but I can feel an immediate change in the texture of my skin and how smooth it feels after using it, however I don’t yet see a change in dark spots. I’ve been using it once daily for 2 weeks or so now and I have broken out slightly but that is typical for Vitamin A serums I believe because of the new cell turnover. Not sure if it’s worth the price since I haven’t seen any significant change for my skin.
Kelsey C.
Euless, TX
Love this product!!!! I use it as a face and neck serum. It's all natural and anti aging! It's light and not greasy. I use it every night then wait 30 minutes before applying moisturizer. It also smells great! Great alternative to expensive neck creams for a great price!!
somer c.
How is this product? How long until results are typically visible?

Amazon