BY MYCHELLE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

New Look! Same Effective Formula Antioxidant and Moisture-Rich Skin Exfoliator Smoothes and Renews Radiance Age Defense  Step 2 Treatment The Leader in Educated Skin Care with the Ultimate in Bioactives Fruit Fiesta Peel Renew a youthful glow and texture with Multi-Fruit Acids and 7% Glycolic Acid. Potent Alpha Hydroxy Acid blend smoothes the look of wrinkles, leaving skin feeling refreshed and invigorated with a light tingling sensation. Due to the highly effective nature of this peel, a patch test is recommended prior to use. Cruelty Free. Gluten Free. Vegan Friendly. 100% post-consumer paper. Always free of harmful ingredients such as parabens, phthalates, ureas, petroleum-based chemicals and artificial colors. We list all the scientific, Latin and English ingredient names in the INCI format as defined by the Personal Care Products Council standers and we promise that a see more...

• Does this actually allow you to peel the product off?2 Answers
Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com*
Danyel H.
Danyel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the second peel I have used from Mychelle, the other being the Apple Brightening peel which has been discontinued. The Fruit fiesta peel is much more potent, with 7% lactic acid, and I saw a difference after the first use. The peel is thick and sticky and smells like sour fruit. It also has some large gritty pieces that can be annoying when it is time to rinse the mask off. It spreads very easily and tingles upon application. It takes several rinses with water to remove the peel but it does not leave any sticky residue. My skin did flush a bit red after using it but it went back to normal after a 10 minutes or so. Those with sensitive skin may find this peel too strong. I have now finished the bottle and can say with certainty this peel is very effective. With consistent use it has faded some stubborn pigmentation on my cheeks and jaw and my skin is much smoother. It also helped dry up some active pimples. I did have a mishap where I left it on to long and I had a small burn near my nose. It cleared up quickly but it is important that you follow the directions carefully. My only complaint is the size of the product (1.2 oz). You only get 7 peels or so for $28. I would repurchase if the product was on sale but it is not as economical as my other favourite peel, Lather's 10 minute Brightening Mask.
Wendy V.
Wendy V.
Long Beach, CA
Does this actually allow you to peel the product off?