Add a Photo

By MYCHELLE DERMACEUTICALS
#1539 in Facial Cleansers
New Look! Same Effective Formula A Cream, Unscented Honey Enzyme Cleanser and Makeup Remover Sensitive, Step 1 The Leader in Educated Skin Care with the Ultimate in Bioactives Honeydew Cleanser Unscented Brings refreshing, nutrient-rich moisture and hydration to the skin with each cleansing. Melon Fruit floods the skin with collagen supporting vitamin C, while Chlorophyll and Blue Green Algae purify pores, remineralize through the skin s layers, and bring balance to hydration. Gentle, scent-free formula leaves skin deeply clean, soft and moisturized. Cruelty Free. Gluten Free. Vegan friendly. 100% post-consumer paper. Always free of harmful ingredients such as parabens, phthalates, ureas, petroleum-based chemicals and artificial colors. We list all the scientific, Latin and English ingredient names in INCI format as defined by the Personal Care Products Council standards and we
Kanen L.
Kanen L.

I did not enjoy using this product at all. I was hoping for my face to feel really clean after I used this but it just felt dirty. I got this in store and it was really expensive and I didn't like it, so I do t think I will be buying it again.
Justine A.
Justine A.

I bought a trial size of this that was under Michelle's sale section. It was a pretty good cleanser. Not irritating at all. But a pretty basic cleanser. Also kind of a blah smell.
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Evansville, WY

This cleanser is the best I've ever used! I highly recommend it, especially for those with sensitive & dry skin. It's creamy, it feels great on the skin, & skin doesn't feel tight & itchy after cleansing.

Join Now