BY MYCHELLE

New Look! Same Effective Formula Enzymatically Rich Toner to Repair, Protect and Hydrate All & Combination Step 4 The Leader in Educated Skin Care with the Ultimate in Bioactives Fruit Enzymes Mist Powerfully repairs youthful radiance, firmness and tone while protecting moisture levels and rehydrating for superior moisture regulation. Antioxidant Turmeric strengthens and vitamins c-rich super fruit Mangosteen supports collagen to help skin maintain youthful-looking firmness and structure. Pectin and Pineapple help resurface by boosting natural exfoliation for ultra-soft and smooth skin. Cruelty Free. Gluten Free. Vegan Friendly. 100% post-consumer paper. Always free of harmful ingredients such as parabens, phthalates, ureas, petroleum-based chemicals and artificial colors. We list all the scientific, Latin and English ingredient names in the INCI format as defined by the P see more...

• What is a enzyme mist? Is this like a finishing product y...6 Answers
  • How is this for sensitive skin ?7 Answers
  • What is the smell of it? And what does it do? 4 Answers
julia g.
Review for: Fruit Enzyme Mist 4.4 fl oz more...
My skin glows every time I use this mist! If you have inflammation or puffiness it has a nice cooling effect. It smells so fresh and fruity but not at all fake or perfume-y. Also a great mist to use after shaving your legs! The enzymes help prevent ingrown hairs and make your skin so smooth and feeling hydrated.
Kayla C.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
Review for: Fruit Enzyme Mist 4.4 fl oz more...
This product got rid of my acne and scars after just a month of using it along with the fruit enzyme cleanser and moisturizer. It’s a little pricey but it is worth it. I suggested it to a coworker that had really bad acne and bam! After two week her pimples were gone.
Amanda M.
Spring, TX
I absolutely loved this product!! It was a great spray that I could use as a toner or even to set my makeup!! I would also like to use it as a spray to refresh my makeup when I would wear my makeup all day!! And when it is hot outside I loved putting the spray in the fridge so when I sprayed it on my face it gave this amazing cooling hydration to my face!
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Mists tend to be my favorite step in my skin care because it feels so light. I don't think the enzyme aspect will draw me in again because I haven't seen a difference. It smells nice and refreshing though.
Rebekah D.
I bought this on a whim, looking for something to freshen up my dry and dull skin. It was wonderful. My skin feels smoothr and brighter, and it feels wonderful to mist my face on a hot day.
Adriana S.
Centerton, AR
Love this product so much, it feels great on my skin and gives it a soothed look. It meets my expectations, the price is good, and I love love love this sooooooooooooooo much! I would definitely buy this again.
Jenna K.
I use this product to sometimes set my makeup or just clean it! It leaves my face feeling refreshed with its gentle ingredients. This product defiantly met my expectations and I would buy this product again!
Hannah S.
Hope, ME
I've been buying this product for a little over a year now, and have loved it. It's great for sensitive skin. I like using it along with my other MyChelle products (for acne).
Kelli S.
Evansville, WY
I received this as a sample from MyChelle. I'm in love with the way it brightens my skin & refreshes. It's great to use on hot days, it is very refreshing & moisturizing. I highly recommend all MyChelle products.
Stacy S.
2068 reviews
I received a sample of this from birchbox. Overall it was not bad. It was a refreshing spray and had a very mild scent. I would buy this again.
Savannah G.
Boone, NC
How is this for sensitive skin ?
Corrine B.
What is a enzyme mist? Is this like a finishing product you use after washing , toning and moisturizing?
Mary F.
Conway, AR
What is the smell of it? And what does it do?