BY MYCHELLE

New Look! Same Effective Formula Exfoliating, Sulfate-Free Cleanser with Fruit AHAs for Fresh, Smooth Skin All & Combination Step 1 The Leader in Educated Skin Care with the Ultimate in Bioactives Fruit Enzymes Cleanser Gentle deep cleanser uncovers remarkable fresh, smooth skin. A special blend of natural multi-fruit Alpha-Hydroxy Acids unclog and purify pores, and increase cellular turnover for a more youthfully refined look. Strengthening and antioxidant Turmeric keeps skin calm and eases signs of irritation, while Fructooligosaccharaides from sugar promote and protect skin s health. Cruelty Free. Gluten Free. Vegan Friendly. 100% post-consumer paper. Always free of harmful ingredients such as parabens, phthalates, ureas, petroleum-based chemicals and artificial colors. We list all the scientific, Latin and English ingredient names in the INCI format as defined by the P see more...

Rachel M.
Havre, MT
I've been using this cleanser religiously for 11 years now and I love it! It really helped me overcome my youthful acne and it's gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's definitely my holy grail cleanser!
Vanessa A.
Lakewood, OH
The best cleanser I have found. Use once and it removes all your daily impurities. A small bottle lasts a good while. Definitely worth the cost. Smells fresh, leaves my skin smooth and clean without all the harsh chemicals. Will purchase this product a million more times.
Jazmin W.
It works wonderfully and smells great. It leaves your skin soft and healthy looking. It's thin and easy to use and refreshers your skin. It's really great as a morning cleanser because it's very gentle.
Sandra M.
University Pl, WA
By far my favorite skin cleanser of all time! Smells wonderful, leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. And, best of all, great for targeting those pesky blackheads that show up on my nose!
Kristina b.
Melrose, MA
This cleanser leaves your face feeling refreshed and cool. It has a fresh and fruity smell and it really removes dirt and make up from your face.
Alyssa M.
Fort Collins, CO
I love mychelle's entire skin care line, but this is one of my favorites. It's a lovely cleanser that has made my skin look and feel awesome!

Kohl's