Nancy G.
One of my favorite natural concealers ever! It smells SO good - like mango or some kind of tropical fruity goodness! It's very creamy, blend well, and offers a nice light -medium coverage for me.
yencel j.
Victoria, TX

Smells great, all natural

This concealer matches my fair skin perfectly and smells awesome. I love it for evening out my eye area, but it's a little to oily and thin for covering blemishes. The pure ingredients help get this product its good rating.

Amanda M.
This is a great concealer! I use it often. It is perfect for my skin tone and does not dry out my skin.
Danyel H.
Mychelle has recently discontinued all of their makeup products, which is a shame because they were natural and great quality. This concealer worked wonders on my dark circles. It had a nice creamy consistency and it had staying power. It also had a slight sparkle which I really liked.
Brooke M.
Very nice concealer it is so smooth with great high coverage. It smells very natural and i would recommend it to anyone looking for a high coverage smooth light weight concealer.