BY MYCHELLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For clean, clear, healthy-looking skin down to the bottom of the pores.  Natural salicylic acid from willow bark dissolves excess oil, dead skin cells and debris for an ultra-smooth surface.  SCO2 Totarol purifies blemish-prone disturbances at the source, while lemongrass essential oil helps to normalize and balance oil, keeping skin shine-free.  Always free of harmful ingredients such as parabens, phthalates, ureas, petroleum-based chemicals and artificial colors. Step 1 for youth blemish control. Sulfate-free clarifying and oil-balancing for blemish-prone skin. All ingredients are pure and effective. Cruelty and gluten free. Vegan friendly.

Ana A.
Ana A.
Very affordable face cleanser! I have acne prone skin and not many products do anything for my skin! This left my skin smooth and not dried out! I would recommend it because of the price!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
I purchased this from a local whole foods store and I love it! I've been using it for 1-2 years now. I used to have bumps above my lip, over my forehead, and on my chin consistently. Now I only get one every once in a while. A little bit of product is enough to wash your entire face. My bottle lasts for several months at a time.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Hope, ME
I really love this cleanser. I've been using it for over a year, and have had a pretty difficult time finding a cleanser that was easy on my skin (which is super sensitive) but also tough enough to fight acne. Great product, doesn't leave your skin feeling tight, and has a nice, subtle smell. Lathers well.