BY MYCHELLE

Evenly And Safely Tans For Naturally Bronzed Skin. Enjoy The Look Of Beautifully Bronzed Skin Without Damaging Uv Rays From The Sun Or Tanning Beds. Natural Sugars From Beets, Sugar Cane And Other Plants React With The Skin's Surface To Safely Give A Natural-Looking "Tan". Licorice And Aloe Are Added To Soothe, Repair And Hydrate For Skin That Stays Youthfully Glowing. Always Free Of Harmful Ingredients Such As Parabens, Phthalates, Ureas, Petroleum-Based Chemicals And Artificial Colors. For All/Combination Skin Cruelty And Gluten Free Vegan Friendly see more...

• I wear Tshirts or tanks a lot in the summer, but usually not shor...1 Answers
  • I love Mychelle products but I've never tried this one. What is i...1 Answers
  • I barely find this product in some store1 Answers
Sharyn F.
Sharyn F.
I had a bad time with this. It was oily and left a lot of streaks. This would be a no go for me because of those reasons.
Stephanie B.
Most sunscreen lotion smells bad. This one smell clean and healthy. Great for everyone to use!
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.
I love self tanners! Keeps u out of those tanning beds and the Rays of the sun!
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.
Great sunscreen. Not oily or sticky feeling. Seems to stay on in water. Doesn't smell bad either.
Great for everyone to use!
Kati H.
Kati H.
Obsessed with the whole line of MyChelle, gorgeous smells and great resultst after first use. Makes you look forward to every morning and evening facial routine.
Jade M.
Jade M.
I love Mychelle products but I've never tried this one. What is in it that stains the skin? Also is it effective? I'm hesitant to try something this expensive without hearing about it first.
Stephanie B.
I barely find this product in some store
Vicki Y.
Vicki Y.
Holladay, UT
Does this product streak you and turn you orange? Also I hate the ones that stink
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
I wear Tshirts or tanks a lot in the summer, but usually not shorts. If I were to use this only on my legs, would it look funny against my naturally tan arms?