BY MYCHELLE

Deeply purify and calm skin where problems start.  A blend of richly detoxifying kaolin and bentonite clays absorb excess oil and debris from pores while SCO2 Totarol purifies and balances.  Cranberry extract, known as one of the ®super fruits® for its high antioxidant content, helps support skin and give it a luminescent glow.  Draws out blemish-causing impurities to detoxify and soothe. Always free of harmful ingredients such as parabens, phthalates, ureas, petroleum-based chemicals and artificial colors. Step 2. Cruelty and gluten free. Vegan friendly. see more...

Amanda M.
Spring, TX
I really enjoy this mud mask!! I love the way it feels on my skin and how clean and refreshed it leaves my skin!! And it smells so great!! I really love all MyChelle's products and definitely recommend everything this brand comes out with!!
Deshavon W.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product I have for almost all my life I tried so many products and I can honestly say this product Has made my skin look and feel better
Jazmin W.
This mask feels great and smells great. It's not too rough and not too gentle. It made my skin look healthy and refreshed.
Mimi T.
Fontana, CA
Love it! Left my face feeling super clean and smooth. It seems to take care of the oil on my face also
Carolyn G.
Summerville, SC
My friend let me use this product, and oh my god it is admazing!! This mud mask really works!!!
Emaan S.
I've never tried it but I have oily skin and have her it works really well, I'm excited to try!
Samantha D.
Bloomington , CA
I haven't tired this mud mask but I've heard good things so I think I'm gonna try it out