BY MYCHELLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Potent formula minimizes surface shine while improving the clarity of oily and blemish-prone skin. Retinol resurfaces skin and clears pore-blocking debris while Montmorillonite clay detoxifies and absorbs excess oil. Totarol™, a botanically-derived antibacterial, and B Vitamins promote a clearer and brighter complexion.

For clear, smooth, well- balanced skin, apply two pumps after cleansing. Follow with mist, nourishing cream and sun protection.

Alysania J.
Featuring a simple ingredient list, this cruelty free serum is my go-to when I need blemish control, or right before _that_ week, to keep blemishes from popping up. It smells faintly like tea tree oil, but the scent doesn't linger and it dries pretty quickly which lets me add a moisturizer on top. I only need two little pumps to cover my whole face, so the bottle lasts a long time!
Gaby R.
This is a great light weight serum that doesn't make your face greasy. It definitely does help to get clear skin and fight against acne. I have repurchased this product a couple times and I will continue purchasing it
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
I am always looking out for great skin care, while I have not found something that worked like a "wonder product", I was pleased with the results I saw from this.
Cindy Z.
Santa Ana, CA
This serum is pure magic. It's so light. Doesn't make your face feel greasy. It's completely affordable. I love using this product. It cleared up most of my acne. I recommend this to everyone.
Hadassah W.
San Diego, CA
It's a bit on the pricey side but if you want really want clear skin then I guess this is the product for you I won't buy it again but though since it's pricey.
Denisse O.
Does this serum make your face greasy if you have oily skin? Is it drying?
avery m.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Ayah O.
Abu Dhabi
Does it work for combined skin?
Bre'onna G.
Does this really work, and does it work on sensitive skin?