BY MYCHELLE

Powerful Apple Plant Stem Cells and Antioxidants hydrate and brighten complexion Benefits: Brightening 2 Nourishing 3 Anti-Aging A luxurious cream powered by Apple Plant Stem Cells and Daisy Flower Extract to deliver a luminous and even-toned complexion. Rich in Antioxidants to hydrate and plump, your skin will look radiant and healthier. Malus Domestica Plant Cell Culture Revolutionary break through ingredient in skin care to stop chronological aging. First topical product to protect human skin stem cells and delay natural aging process by maintaining the activity of skin stem cells. Triggers the skins cell potential for infinite regeneration while reducing wrinkle depth. Renovage Slows down cells biological clock leading to healthier skin. It firms, hydrates, plumps and reduces wrinkles, sun spots, redness and pore size. Ascorbic Acid Water soluble Vitamin C, an antioxi see more...

Review (1)
Hannah L.
Lawrence, KS
I really like this product. It's recommended for age repair, but I'm a 20-year-old and I've found that it's really improved the texture of my skin. I struggle with dryness and clogged pores, and I've found that this really evens me out! Definitely will repurchase.

Amazon