Mycharge Ampmax - For Tablet Pc, USB Device (amu60kg) uploaded by Hannah H.Mycharge Ampmax - For Tablet Pc, USB Device (amu60kg) uploaded by Hannah H.Mycharge Ampmax - For Tablet Pc, USB Device (amu60kg) uploaded by Victoria N.

BY HOMEDICS

myCharge AMPMAX Rechargeable 6000mAh battery. Features include: 45 hrs. of extra power; USB ports deliver 2.4A output; Integrated USB cable; Four-light LED battery indicator; Smart-sense: ensures c. see more...

Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
I have this portable charger and it really works well. It can last about longer but I still do like the product. It still is a good product and definitely recommended to anyone who needs a good product.
Victoria N.
I was at Target looking for a portable charger to use when I go camping, and this said it could charge my phone up to two times, and for $40. I thought that was pretty decent and the packaging was solid and nice, and there are 2 usb ports so you could plug in two charging cords to charge two phones at once! One of my friends have dropped it from 10 ft in the air on accident and it fell on concrete, but it still works the same as always just with a small dent. Great investment. You can charge it by plugging the little usb looking thing attached to it to your computer oR the phone charging box.
Hannah H.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Amazing! Ever since Pokemon GO! came out, my phone is always dead. This has saved me. It will charge my phone fully 4 times. The pack itself charges very quickly. The pack is a little large and not perfect for carrying around, but it is a fabulous option if you need a lot of charge. My husband and I usually use it together, and it works wonders. Definitely recommend!
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
I've had just various amounts of portable chargers and this has got to be the best one out of ALL of them. It charges directly though an outlet and last a long time. You don't have to worry about carrying a portable charger for your portable charger 🙄 because it ACTUALLY WORKS. I love this product.
Rachael A.
Love this product. I love that the charging cord for this fits into the the side. Charges quickly. When I need to charge my phone and this I plug this into the the plug in box and my phone into the myCharge charger and I charge both at once!! This product is a must if you tend to need battery power away from a plug in!
Asia G.
Nashville, TN
I️ received this for Christmas. It’s the best as I’m always on the go. It’s convenient and fits in my pocket. I️ charge mine about 2 Times a week.