mybody Beat The Rush AntiRedness Treatment 1 oz uploaded by Jenna Q.mybody Beat The Rush AntiRedness Treatment 1 oz uploaded by Jenna Q.

BY MYBODY

Put the days of unsightly redness and facial flushing behind you with mybody Beat The Rush. Clinically proven to alleviate redness and skin irritation associated with rosacea, Beat The Rush helps calm your skin with its skin-regenerating serum that gives a soothing and calmer appearance to the skin. It's gentle enough to help smooth your skin without causing any further irritation, allowing you to avoid irritation and blotchiness that is typically associated with vascular redness. ADDRESSES: SENSITIVE & ACNE see more...

Jenna Q.
Voorhees, NJ
This product is absolutely amazing! I use it before my face moisturizer but after my eye cream and it is perfect!
It absorbs so easily into the skin and my redness is reduced or completely gone literally within MOMENTS of using it!
It's really great for dry and sensitive skin too!
celyn k.
I received this as a product in my Beautydna subscription. I found it to be a great serum. It is unscented and moisturizing. I have rosacea and I am not sure how well it combatted my redness, but I used every last drop! I think it's worth a try.