MyBaby by Homedics SoundSpa - Lullaby Relaxation Machine uploaded by Casie J.

BY HOMEDICS

The homedics mybaby soundspa lullaby with picture projection will help relax and lull your baby to sleep. This is a top item in our baby registry. This sound machine features three soothing, natural sounds, and three gentle lullabies. The rotating picture projector includes three image disks that can project on the wall or ceiling.â . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. . â see more...

MyBaby by Homedics SoundSpa - Lullaby Relaxation Machine
  • "The timer option is great because it allows us to get into bed and fall asleep without having to remember to turn it off" in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loves this." in 1 review
  • "It can be very loud when on full blast." in 1 review
  • "It does not have a white noise option which many sleep training books reccomend, but it does have a rain sound that sounds pretty close." in 1 review
Marianne S.
Severna Park, MD
At first I didn't like it because the projector made a loud ticking noise. Went away after a week and 4 months later we love it! Purchased from target! Also my daughter doesn't sleep well without it!
Jami S.
Thornton, CO
My daughter loves this. We got it as a Christmas gift a year ago and started using it right away. The sounds help her fall asleep faster and stay asleep through the night. We really liked that we could change the images for the night light. The motor for the disks did go out so they won't spin but you can still use it as a perfect night light
Amanda L.
Wichita, KS
We love this sound machine! My son just stares at the little animals as they roll by. The only sounds we use are the rain and the ocean waves, but they work amazingly to help keep him asleep!
Chelsea E.
Within 2 weeks of purchasing this the projector started making a funny noise. The main reason I bought it was for the projection so I was pretty disappointed with that. I never used the timer either, just would pick a sound to play while the kiddo fell asleep. It eventually ended up in the trash after only 6 months.
Starley C.
Love that the volume is adjustable on this. It can be very loud when on full blast. We only used the rain, heartbeat and ocean waves, as the music was not soothing to us. Projector freezes often and on ours eventually stop spinning but the sound feature still worked.
Jacy N.
Denton, TX
I'm actually using this right now! With this playing my daughter falls right to sleep. And she would watch the projector all the time.
Kayla S.
Nazareth, PA
I would recommend this product to every mommy to be. I couldn't have gotten by without it. I have been using since my son was 2 months and he is currently 15 months and we still use it every night. After rocking him to sleep some nights he'd instantly wake up as soon as he was put down, and the sound machine definitely eased the process. A+
Roxanne W.
I got this as a gift, and I thought it would be a nice to have but I'm not sure I would have bought it on my own. I am SO glad we got it! We noticed that when the baby was a few weeks old, sometimes when we put him down it would wake him up, but this would help settle him. We started putting the timer on, but soon started to keep it on all night. This was also good because once he started sleeping longer it helped us not jump up at every little noise he makes (just when he actually needs us). I would highly recommend this.
yajaira r.
Arlington, TX
I wish I had this the very first day we came home from the hospital! It was one rough night of sleep. The following day my husband bought this for our daughter and it helped so much!
Nicole L.
Landing , NJ
This machine is our savior when it comes to putting our sleepy newborn into a deep sleep. He loves the heartbeat sound! The timer option is great because it allows us to get into bed and fall asleep without having to remember to turn it off
Jennine A.
Annville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
How much does this cost and what does it do