MyBaby by Homedics SoundSpa - Lullaby Relaxation Machine uploaded by Casie J.

BY HOMEDICS

The homedics mybaby soundspa lullaby with picture projection will help relax and lull your baby to sleep. This is a top item in our baby registry. This sound machine features three soothing, natural sounds, and three gentle lullabies. The rotating picture projector includes three image disks that can project on the wall or ceiling.â . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. . â see more...

MyBaby by Homedics SoundSpa - Lullaby Relaxation Machine
  • "The timer option is great because it allows us to get into bed and fall asleep without having to remember to turn it off" in 2 reviews
  • "It can be very loud when on full blast." in 1 review
  • "My daughter loves this." in 1 review
  • "It does not have a white noise option which many sleep training books reccomend, but it does have a rain sound that sounds pretty close." in 1 review
Rosalinda V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is AMAZING I love it! It's one of my favorite purchases for my son. We've had it for 9 months before it started messing up somewhat the projector makes a noise but other than that I love it. It always puts him to sleep and it occupies him if I'm still asleep and he wakes up definitely worth it!
Marianne S.
Severna Park, MD
At first I didn't like it because the projector made a loud ticking noise. Went away after a week and 4 months later we love it! Purchased from target! Also my daughter doesn't sleep well without it!
Roxanne W.
I got this as a gift, and I thought it would be a nice to have but I'm not sure I would have bought it on my own. I am SO glad we got it! We noticed that when the baby was a few weeks old, sometimes when we put him down it would wake him up, but this would help settle him. We started putting the timer on, but soon started to keep it on all night. This was also good because once he started sleeping longer it helped us not jump up at every little noise he makes (just when he actually needs us). I would highly recommend this.
Jessica A.
Fort Carson, CO
We had this sound machine with our first and just bought a second one for baby #2, cannot say enough good things about it. Love the timer feature and that it will turn both projection and music off. The different sounds are great, especially to help mix it up for the little one. My one complaint would be that the projection is a little loud, so we only use it when our son asks for it.
Kinzie V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We have two of these currently, one for each kiddo. Both have had them since birth and still going! It's very affordable with lots of options. The only bad part is two months into having it, the projection part stopped moving. It still lights up but doesn't move. My only complaint, but we use ours every night!
HELI H.
My kis have been sleeping with noise maker in the room since when baby, not only is it relaxing and helps them get a nice and deep sleep but also it prevents them from waking up by outside noises and sounds inside the house that may be disturbing to their sleep. My kids love their sound machine.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
Bought this for my baby from Target and he loved the music. We played it when ever we did a diaper change. I like the image projection. Although my baby is a little young to appreciate this function I think when he is a little older he will enjoy it. Nice item to Purchase
Brittany B.
We love this sound machine. The projector is one of those bells and whistles we never use, but otherwise it is the best sound machine we have purchased and it has lasted a long time. We even bought a second one when our second child was due. We are currently looking at buying another to keep at the grandparents' house for when the kids spend the night over there. Love it!
Megan A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Having the photos is cool that go on the wall. Makes a perfect night light. Sounds are loud as well so it doesn't have to be placed near the baby. The sounds didn't do much soothing for my first though. We ended up using an app on our phone.
Kayla S.
Nazareth, PA
I would recommend this product to every mommy to be. I couldn't have gotten by without it. I have been using since my son was 2 months and he is currently 15 months and we still use it every night. After rocking him to sleep some nights he'd instantly wake up as soon as he was put down, and the sound machine definitely eased the process. A+
Jennine A.
Annville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How much does this cost and what does it do