Add a Photo

By HOMEDICS
The homedics mybaby soundspa lullaby with picture projection will help relax and lull your baby to sleep. This is a top item in our baby registry. This sound machine features three soothing, natural sounds, and three gentle lullabies. The rotating picture projector includes three image disks that can project on the wall or ceiling.â . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. . â
Photo (1)
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Fort Carson, CO

We had this sound machine with our first and just bought a second one for baby #2, cannot say enough good things about it. Love the timer feature and that it will turn both projection and music off. The different sounds are great, especially to help mix it up for the little one. My one complaint would be that the projection is a little loud, so we only use it when our son asks for it.
Kinzie V.
Kinzie V.

We have two of these currently, one for each kiddo. Both have had them since birth and still going! It's very affordable with lots of options. The only bad part is two months into having it, the projection part stopped moving. It still lights up but doesn't move. My only complaint, but we use ours every night!
HELI H.
HELI H.

My kis have been sleeping with noise maker in the room since when baby, not only is it relaxing and helps them get a nice and deep sleep but also it prevents them from waking up by outside noises and sounds inside the house that may be disturbing to their sleep. My kids love their sound machine.
Louise F.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida

Bought this for my baby from Target and he loved the music. We played it when ever we did a diaper change. I like the image projection. Although my baby is a little young to appreciate this function I think when he is a little older he will enjoy it. Nice item to Purchase
Megan A.
Megan A.

Having the photos is cool that go on the wall. Makes a perfect night light. Sounds are loud as well so it doesn't have to be placed near the baby. The sounds didn't do much soothing for my first though. We ended up using an app on our phone.
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Baltimore, MD

I got this product used. Love it for putting her down at bedtime. I wish we had it when she was a newborn. The timer feature is a great option. Only wish the projector pictures moved. You have to take it out to change the picture.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA

The sound machine part was extremely helpful when we first brought my son home, he loved the heartbeat sound. Once he was around 3 months we started using the projector and he often would watch it until he falls asleep.
Marianne S.
Marianne S.
Severna Park, MD

At first I didn't like it because the projector made a loud ticking noise. Went away after a week and 4 months later we love it! Purchased from target! Also my daughter doesn't sleep well without it!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

We use this in my sons room every night. In the beginning he wasn't a fan of the projector but now he loves it. Pretty simple to use.
Jera H.
Jera H.

Wanted to love this but tried two of them and the light for the projector kept going out.
Jennine A.
Jennine A.
Annville, KY

How much does this cost and what does it do

Join Now