BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

In an enchanting, reassuring portrait of a child's growing sense of ownership and identity, a little bunny takes his first steps beyond the great green room into the big wide world. 350,000 first printing. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Such a great book to read to little!" in 1 review
  • "I remember reading this book , along with Good night moon when I was a child." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend for the kids classroom or for any teacher." in 1 review
Emilie L.
Santa Rosa, CA
Ii really enjoy reading this book since I was younger I would defiantly recommend this book to every one with younger children around !!!
Gia R.
With all the colorful books out there i can not get my child into these classic i loved them but not as easy to pass down
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
This is one of my favroite books i loved to read a a child, its a classic and its wonderful for a nice bed time story.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Read this many times to my son and pit his name in it and have to say he loved it even when i read it normally.
Sarah M.
Kansas City, MO
It's been so long, but I still remember this book from when I was a child. A true classic, highly recommend!
Kate B.
This is such a cute little book, I love reading it to my nephew as he points out the little pictures to me.
Laneishia M.
Killeen, TX
This is the sister book to Goodnight Moon, my daughter favors this book as well and I read it to her often
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
Good nice family book. My kids both loved to have this read to them as kids. Good easy read, good pictures.
Kate R.
This is such a cute little kids story book. I highly recommend for the kids classroom or for any teacher.
Rhonda K.
Oregon, OH
This is the sister book to Goodnight Moon! Every ones childhood needs these books in their life!
johannah S.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this just as cute as Goodnight Moon?
Yaret V.
Anaheim, CA
Its always a great bedtime story book
Victoria F.