BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

In an enchanting, reassuring portrait of a child's growing sense of ownership and identity, a little bunny takes his first steps beyond the great green room into the big wide world. 350,000 first printing. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I highly recommend for the kids classroom or for any teacher." in 1 review
  • "I remember reading this book , along with Good night moon when I was a child." in 1 review
  • "Such a great book to read to little!" in 1 review
Cynthia D.
Lubbock, TX
Very cute book kind of reminds me of goodnight moon. Pictures that your child van point to and repeat. Its a book that a child will want to read over and over again
Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
My memories of this book is very faint, but I remember I use to love this books. I use to read it over and over and over again. I do tend to do so with books I like. But even as an adult I still love and enjoy with book. I remember reading this book and trying to find the little mouse in each page.
Miranda B.
I have been reading this to my daughter since she was one month old. she really loves the pictures and cute little story. its a great classic little book. perfect for before bed. her uncle gifted it to her saying it was his fave as a young child. it really is precious and a must have in every childs book collection.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Great read.. the kids love it. They enjoy pointing to objects in the photo. This book has been around such a long time and i believe it will contiue to be around for a long time.
Vanessa E.
his are great elementary books that kids love to read they are not to.big not hard to read but they are also very interesting some of my favorite books when i was little
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
I read this book to my kids every night. Great little story that is easy for little ones to understand and be entertained with. Also good illustrations that aren't too flashy. Simple and cute.
Ashley B.
San Antonio, TX
I remember reading this book before bedtime I would have my mom read it to me growing up and then as I got older I would read it to my little brother and sister when they were
Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
This was such a great book growing up. I used to read this, along with Good Night Moon, every night before bed. I will definitely get it for my kids, when I have them.
Brittany C.
This is a great story for kids. My daughter loved Good Night Moon, and then we found this. It is easy for kids to understand and has great illistrations.
Veronica j.
Algonquin, IL
I very much enjoyed this book when I was younger, something about it easily captivates young ones. I encourage anyone to read this book to children.
Johannah S.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this just as cute as Goodnight Moon?
Yaret V.
Anaheim, CA
Its always a great bedtime story book
Victoria F.