BY THE WET BRUSH

Small size, big detangler super soft intelliflex flexible bristles. see more...

• How do these work? Do they really work? I see people using them a...1 Answers
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Love my wet brushes! I bought this one for travel/to keep in my purse for unruly days. These are the best hair brushes to use on wet or dry hair. I love how it detangles without hurting me. It doesn't rip my hair when it's wet or dry. I recommend!
Briana J.
I love my wet brush!! I got the squirt because it was so much cheaper and I didn't wanna spurge more until I knew it worked and IT WORKS AWESOME!! I can't wait to get my big wet brush. It helps so much with preventing breakage!
Karen A.
I bought this travel size to put in my purse so if i stay somewhere i have a brush to use when needed or out and about since the wet brush is the only kind of brush i i can use . I bought mine at target
Madee B.
Athens, OH
LOVE! Everyone in my family is always cringing at me when I brush out my curly mess of a hair. That doesn't happen with wet brush! Combing my mane has literally never been easier,.. my sister ordered me the entire set!
Emily B.
Wake Forest, NC
How do these work? Do they really work? I see people using them and posting about them. what makes them so good? How does it work?