BY THE WET BRUSH

The Wet Brush Pop Fold is the first and only professional full sized hair brush. It conveniently folds and stores conveniently in any purse or tote bag. The exclusive bristles detangles effortlessly resulting in healthier hair, with no tangles, no split ends or hair loss. No more pulling, tugging or pain. The Wet Brush Pop Fold Brush is available in blue, pink and grey. see more...

• How easy is this brush to use on long, thick hair? 1 Answers
  • Would it damage the hair? My hair gets very tangled when I wash i...1 Answers
  • Where can i find this in kitchener-waterloo,ON? I...Be the first to answer!
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
ROLLA, KS
Love this brush! My daughter has thick curly hair that tangles easily and I use this brush on her without any complaints of it hurting. The folding brush is convenient and takes up less space in my already jam packed purse. HIGHLY recommend!!
Angeles f.
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
I need this wet brush in my life! regular brushes just do the get the job done without causing damage
Manvir K.
Manvir K.
How easy is this brush to use on long, thick hair?
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Ewing, VA
Would it damage the hair? My hair gets very tangled when I wash it that's why I usually use thick combs after shower. Has anybody used it?
Nita C.
Nita C.
Kitchener, ON
Where can i find this in kitchener-waterloo,ON? I'm having a hard time cause my scalp is itchy and flaky due to winter. I used to wash my hair everyday and I can't help it especially i hit the gym everyday and sweat so bad. Will this brush help distribute oil from scalp all over my hair? So i can just use dry shampoo in between my wash? Thanks.