BY MY TRUE NATURE #90 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

Big, Big Bubbles that Kids Love to Play With Dewey’s bubbles are the best!  This pure, natural formula combines plant-based cleansers and botanicals to create mountains of big bubbles for bath-time fun and relaxation.  Organic aloe, plantago extract, and white peony tea extract nourish the skin while the cleansers gently remove germs and dirt.  Mild baby fresh natural scent makes the bath smell terrific! All-natural and extremely mild plant-based cleansers. No slippery residue left on skin or tub. Rich in organic botanicals including aloe, plantain & white peony tea extracts & pure essential oils. No. see more...

Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my son's favorite bubble bath! The smell is great, the bubbles actually last for a minute, and it's made with 75% organic ingredients that are all cruelty free!
Sarah S.
Rockford, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Works ok, not as much bubbles as I would like. Does have a nice scent to it though. My son was not a fan because it was more like just a thin layer of foam.
Kait C.
Tracy , MN
My toddler loves to take bubble baths. I love how this is natural and plant base. The smell is pleasant.
Narmeen G.
This bubble bath smells amazing. The bubbles last long and don't just completely fade or pop off from the start. Its fun for the children.