Add a Photo

By My Trio Rings

My Trio Rings offers a beautiful selection of matching diamond and gold wedding rings at prices that are 65% off typical retail store prices. With four generations of family expertise, the company specializes in matching Trio Sets (Matching Engagement Ring and Ladies & Men’s Bands), Bridal Sets and Wedding Band Sets. In addition to “Direct Pricing”, the company offers Free Shipping, Layaway and Certificates of Authenticity!

Photos (3)
Dalena M.
Dalena M.
Asheboro, NC

Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Louisville, KY

I want want want these rings they are so gorgeous they are shiny I would die if someone got these for me I have never shopped or seen these but now I know what I want for Christmas sorry babe we gotta go shopping
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Rockford, Il

These rings are amazing, love the fact that you get all the rings you need in one shot! her rings and his ring they match too and you can choose from so many to fit your style! would recommend!
LaTosha D.
LaTosha D.

I recently saw these when a friend showed me a pamphlet she received at a wedding show. They are very beautiful. What girl doesn't love diamonds.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

I love these rings. My future mother in law wears these with her husband. She loves these and she gets SO many compliments on them. It's insane.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Ava, MO

These rings are so awesome i love buying rings and jewelry all together. I really love gold and sterling silvef jewelry they are so beautiful
Veronica B.
Veronica B.

They have gorgeous rings for a really good price. My best friend got her wedding ring and band from here and they're absolutely gorgeous.
Habiba S.
Habiba S.

I love jewellery and have a habit of buying them whenever I go shopping. I don't have these but they look great so would to buy them.
Amina G.
Amina G.
Copenhagen , Copenhagen

These rings look so classy and sparkly. I haven't seen them before but after reading the reviews i would definitely consider buying
Destinee D.
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC

So kind of you please about the trio thing besides that the rings are absolutely beautiful I mean who doesn't love a diamond ring
Devin M.
Devin M.
Lakeside, CA

Where can you buy these?
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Dothan , Alabama

Does anyone have one of these? What style?
Lady G.
Lady G.

Dose anyone knows the price for the trio rings
Fawn C.
Fawn C.
Boise, ID

What is the price range on these?
Liz W.
Liz W.
Fremont, CA

Who is excited about the blushing bride voxbox!!! I'm curious to check this website out

Join Now