Add a Photo

By My Trio Rings

My Trio Rings offers a beautiful selection of matching diamond and gold wedding rings at prices that are 65% off typical retail store prices. With four generations of family expertise, the company specializes in matching Trio Sets (Matching Engagement Ring and Ladies & Men’s Bands), Bridal Sets and Wedding Band Sets. In addition to “Direct Pricing”, the company offers Free Shipping, Layaway and Certificates of Authenticity!

Photos (3)
Christina S.
Christina S.
Fordyce, NE

I love the idea to have matching rings to share with your soul mate! The rings are GORGEOUS, and you can save 65% off retail store prices! DEAL! The designs on these rings are infinitely amazing. The rings are designed to be efficient and durable. Although it is great you can skip the store, only being an online store is also detrimental if some buyers prefer the store. But, without the store, buyers save more! Saving money on these amazing rings is not the best part. The rings are ONLY REAL DIAMONDS AND REAL GOLD! It seems as if our prayers are being answered with these amazing rings! With the purchase, you will also receive a complimentary certificate of authenticity! If you would like Layaway, great news, MyTrioRings offers NO FEE LAYAWAY! Finally, MyTrioRings offers "30 Day see it, wear it, love it GUARANTEE!" Find your "matching rings for a match made in heaven!" at MyTrioRings.com
Bridget M.
Bridget M.
Houma, LA

These rings are so great. The are an exact match which can be hard to find. Not to mention they have layaway with NO FEES and a referal plan.This is a great option if you are on a budget. They have rings to fit most price points and every bride wants a nice beautiful ring. Well this is where you need too look! These rings are very nice and classic. You can tell they are well made. It is online, not in a store so you can't see the actual ring. But, you have a 30 day wear it or love it guarentee. So, if you don't love it you can easily return it. They only have real diamonds and real gold. You have to be careful because some companies just use gold filled or gold plated and thats not good quality. These rings are meant to last as long as you marrigae and they are something you can hand down to your children/grandchildren. The designs are classic and will not go out of style. And you can buy all three or any combination you like (even if its just one). Its just a great option to start your new married life with your soul mate and yourself having matching rings that are part of a set. It resembles the unity of marriage. I just love My Trio Rings!!
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
Chandler, Az

These rings are beautiful!! I love the fact that they match, are real gold and real diamonds!!! Not to mention they are 65% off retail price AND they give you options to make payments, do layaway plans and have a 30 day return!!!! That's amazing!!!
Angela L.
Angela L.
Charlotte, NC

they have smaller sizes but nothing for a woman with bigger fingers.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Macomb, MI

One of the main things I really like about My Trio Rings is exactly that, it has rings for the bridal set as well as corresponding rings from the groom. I am definitely into matching rings and when my fiance and I go shopping for our wedding bands we will be looking for ones that remotely resemble eachother. In terms of designs of the rings, they aren't particularly my taste, but they are pretty. I generally don't like the little diamonds pressed together, but again that is just my particular preference. Their prices are fair, and the quality seems to be good. Thank you influenster for giving this brochure, I had not know about this company before the Something Blue Vox Box
Nevena R.
Nevena R.
La Grange, IL

After looking at their website, I really liked the look of a few ring sets but overall they all tend to be designed very similarily. Often time I found myself liking the ladies' rings but the rings for men weren't appealing. The prices are great for someone who is looking to spend less but know that the variety is limited.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Frederick, MD

The only good thing I can say about this company and the products is the price of the rings. By purchasing from this company, you are saving SO much money than if you were to purchase from a retailer. But that is where my good comments end. As a bride, I loved having my fiance pick my engagement ring out. His proposal was a complete shock to me that I actually asked if it was for real. This company offers the wedding bands for both the bride and groom plus the engagement ring. Who seriously buys all three at once? And wouldn't you want to be surprised by what ring your fiance gets you? I know some people like to look together but there is no fun in that (except for the wedding bands - you should shop together for those). Now the company does sell just the wedding bands, but here is another problem I find. I like to try the rings on, feel the weight of the metal, see if the style looks good on the finger. It's like buying clothes from an online retail store. It might look cute online and on the model but once you get it, it could look awful, the feel of the fabric could be weird, etc. From the brochure that was provided to me in my Something Blue voxbox, I wasn't really keen on any of the styles either. I found most to be bordering on tacky. I would rather do it the old fashioned way and shop with my fiance which we have done. We found a great wedding band set for a great price. We may not have saved up to 65% off like this company offers, but at least I know that I love my ring and will always love my ring.
yulissa R.
yulissa R.
Eagle Pass, TX

My sister had this trio rings for when she got married they looked super cute and shiny
Aneis lindos, feito sob medida, incrível, com pedras totalmente legítimas, super recomendo.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Campo Verde , Mato Grosso , Brazil

Sao lindos.. Adoraria usar .. Porem ainda n tive oportunidade. Mais so d olhar amei
Devin M.
Devin M.
Lakeside, CA

where can you buy these?
Sheryl H.
We bought ours from their site but I have since even seen them on Ebay.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Dothan , Alabama

Does anyone have one of these? What style?
Allison E.
Allison E.
We just ordered the diamond cluster one. Not sure til we get it how I feel
Lady G.
Lady G.

Dose anyone knows the price for the trio rings
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
they're usually pretty pricey but I would look them up everywhere
Christina R.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA

These are really pretty - where can I buy them?
rym b.
rym b.
this is the web site you will find anything about the prices...ext https://www.influenster.com/external?next=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mytriorings.com%2F%3Futm_source%3Dinfluenster
Fawn C.
Fawn C.
Boise, ID

What is the price range on these?
We paid a little over $1,300