My Trio Rings

based on 182 reviews

My Trio Rings offers a beautiful selection of matching diamond and gold wedding rings at prices that are 65% off typical retail store prices. With four generations of family expertise, the company specializes in matching Trio Sets (Matching Engagement Ring and Ladies & Men’s Bands), Bridal Sets and Wedding Band Sets. In addition to “Direct Pricing”, the company offers Free Shipping, Layaway and Certificates of Authenticity!

Highlights
Jennifer W.
  • I was confused when I received a pamphlet from My Trio Rings in my Something Blue Voxbox, because I've never received ads in a Voxbox before. in 9 reviews.

• Kelly P.
  • I love the idea of the trio ring sets where you get matching engagement band, ladies's wedding band and man's wedding band for one price. in 8 reviews.

• Carmela C.
  • Not to mention they are 65% off retail price AND they give you options to make payments, do layaway plans and have a 30 day return!!!! in 6 reviews.

• Kristie N.
  • The trio rings are a great concept at very affordable prices for the bling that the bride and groom will sport for the rest of their lives. in 6 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Destinee D.

1 influenster found this helpful

So kind of you please about the trio thing besides that the rings are absolutely beautiful I mean who doesn't love a diamond ring

Teanna S.

1 influenster found this helpful

Who wouldn't love these? I definitely hope I get a set like this when I get married!

Dalena M.

Olivia T.

these rings are amazing, love the fact that you get all the rings you need in one shot! her rings and his ring they match too and you can choose from so many to fit your style! would recommend!

LaTosha D.

I recently saw these when a friend showed me a pamphlet she received at a wedding show. They are very beautiful. What girl doesn't love diamonds.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Lindsey B.
    Lindsey B.

Where can I buy these? In store or a website?

1 answerAug 01 - 2015 - 12:30 a.m.
    Ksheng X.
    Ksheng X.

What's the website can you go to order one?

1 answerApr 30 - 2015 - 7:46 a.m.
    Santee B.
    Santee B.

How much is the original price of it and how much of a discount do you get

1 answerJan 23 - 2015 - 1:23 a.m.
    Lady G.
    Lady G.

Dose anyone knows the price for the trio rings

3 answersNov 12 - 2014 - 11:41 p.m.
    Crushondra S.
    Crushondra S.

What kind would you buy?(gold, white gold, or rose gold)

1 answerSep 22 - 2014 - 5:58 p.m.
    Christina R.
    Christina R.

These are really pretty - where can I buy them?

2 answersJul 28 - 2014 - 9:26 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION