BY MY TRIO RINGS

My Trio Rings offers a beautiful selection of matching diamond and gold wedding rings at prices that are 65% off typical retail store prices. With four generations of family expertise, the company specializes in matching Trio Sets (Matching Engagement Ring and Ladies & Men’s Bands), Bridal Sets and Wedding Band Sets. In addition to “Direct Pricing”, the company offers Free Shipping, Layaway and Certificates of Authenticity!

My Trio Rings
  • "I was confused when I received a pamphlet from My Trio Rings in my Something Blue Voxbox, because I've never received ads in a Voxbox before." in 9 reviews
  • "I love the idea of the trio ring sets where you get matching engagement band, ladies's wedding band and man's wedding band for one price." in 8 reviews
  • "Not to mention they are 65% off retail price AND they give you options to make payments, do layaway plans and have a 30 day return!!!!" in 6 reviews
  • "The trio rings are a great concept at very affordable prices for the bling that the bride and groom will sport for the rest of their lives." in 6 reviews
David L.
I've never been so completely disappointed with ordering anything on line.

I was not told in advance the delivery time would be a month. Because of this I was assured by the office my ring would arrive in time for my trip to Costa Rica where I intended on presenting this ring to my partner. They assured me it would be over night delivery from NY to DC. It has been sent ground delivery on a Friday evening at 6:15pm. We leave Monday morning at 7am.

Thanks Mytrio for your incompetence and ruining my plans. I NEVER would have pursued this purchase had I known.

I am sickened by this entire transaction.
Jennifer W.
Brentwood , TN
I was confused when I received a pamphlet from My Trio Rings in my Something Blue Voxbox, because I've never received ads in a Voxbox before. As far as I can tell, My Trio Rings sells very inexpensive bridal jewelry for men and women. They specialize in sets: Couples can purchase an engagement ring, a coordinating wedding band, and a men's wedding band all at once. Since the women receiving this box are already engaged, most of us probably don't need to buy a set of three rings.

My Trio says they use conflict-free diamonds, and I love that. Unfortunately, the stones they use are on the lowest end of the color and clarity scales. For example, Blue Nile won't sell diamonds with I2 clarity because they are such low quality, but My Trio appears to use I2 stones in most of their rings. And My Trio doesn't list information about the quality of their cuts. They just name the shape of the cut.

This is just a matter of personal taste, but I prefer quality over carats. My own ring does not contain a large stone, but it is high quality, so it has a LOT of sparkle.

Finally, here's the dealbreaker: I just don't like their designs! Almost all of their designs are diamond clusters that mimic the look of a fancy solitaire. To each her own, but that look isn't for me. I'd rather have JUST a simple gold wedding band than a knob of low-grade stones pretending to be a big fancy solitaire.

My Trio does have a few solitaire styles, but the settings are more modern than I like. That's just a matter of personal taste. It does not reflect on the quality My Trio in any way.
Bridget M.
Houma, LA
These rings are so great. The are an exact match which can be hard to find. Not to mention they have layaway with NO FEES and a referal plan.This is a great option if you are on a budget. They have rings to fit most price points and every bride wants a nice beautiful ring. Well this is where you need too look! These rings are very nice and classic. You can tell they are well made. It is online, not in a store so you can't see the actual ring. But, you have a 30 day wear it or love it guarentee. So, if you don't love it you can easily return it. They only have real diamonds and real gold. You have to be careful because some companies just use gold filled or gold plated and thats not good quality. These rings are meant to last as long as you marrigae and they are something you can hand down to your children/grandchildren. The designs are classic and will not go out of style. And you can buy all three or any combination you like (even if its just one). Its just a great option to start your new married life with your soul mate and yourself having matching rings that are part of a set. It resembles the unity of marriage. I just love My Trio Rings!!
Max F.
Hialeah, FL
This a great chance for anyone trying to get married and can't afford to pay for the rings at once , they can take payments and financing . And you go home w your bling bling and they have sales going on all the time . So I see why not?
Ty P.
Kalamazoo, MI

I got my brochure from Influenster in a complimentary product testing. I would have never thought I would flip through a brochure and fall in love. I
thought WOW beautiful and elegant! Then I looked at the price four times. This is a hidden gem, For smart shoppers, brides, and grooms to be. Who
would have thought an easy and convenient way to get all three rings in a bundle! Unlike most places My Trio Rings has not only quality but variety.
Every ring is unique in it's own set. Which is why I went on a hunt to find this specific one. I've been eying this certain one in the brochure Since
I've received it, I've come to a conclusion...love at first sight! The 3/8 Carat T.W. Diamond Trio Matching Wedding Ring Set caught my eye for many
reasons. The most obvious thing there is, the design. It is definitely eye catching, breathe taking and when given at the moment of union, They will
leave lovers speechless. When I see a ring like this it makes me think of my grandparents. When they are away from each other and feel sad they look
at their wedding rings and give this heartwarming smile. Seeing this ring makes me think of that tender moment. A ring that bring memories before they
are apart of them deserves five stars in my book. This is the actual review I posted to the ring on their page. These words are the only words I can put in my point of view. I hope eveyone has found at least one ring they found beautiful!

Christina S.
Fordyce, NE
I love the idea to have matching rings to share with your soul mate! The rings are GORGEOUS, and you can save 65% off retail store prices! DEAL!

The designs on these rings are infinitely amazing. The rings are designed to be efficient and durable.

Although it is great you can skip the store, only being an online store is also detrimental if some buyers prefer the store. But, without the store, buyers save more!

Saving money on these amazing rings is not the best part. The rings are ONLY REAL DIAMONDS AND REAL GOLD! It seems as if our prayers are being answered with these amazing rings!

With the purchase, you will also receive a complimentary certificate of authenticity!
If you would like Layaway, great news, MyTrioRings offers NO FEE LAYAWAY!
Finally, MyTrioRings offers "30 Day see it, wear it, love it GUARANTEE!"

Find your "matching rings for a match made in heaven!" at MyTrioRings.com
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
I got to check out My Trio Rings in the Something Blue VoxBox complimentary from Influenster. It is a great website for getting everything from promise rings to wedding band sets for an incredible price. There are so many styles to choose from, from the more simple styles to the more elaborate that there is something for everyone. I love the idea of the trio ring sets where you get matching engagement band, ladies's wedding band and man's wedding band for one price. If they don't have a trio set that everyone likes, you can order them separately. It's entirely up to you! And the best part if they have a wide variety of sizes, including ones that many retailers don't usually carry.
After checking out the website and window shopping through all of their rings, my husband and I decided to go through them for our jewelry when we do our vow renewal.I just wish we had known about them before we got engaged!
Tabitha M.
I received the My Trio Rings booklet in the Something Blue Voxbox. Honestly, I wasn't really interested in looking at it since my Fiance (Now, Hubby) and I already had our rings picked out. However, since our job is to review everything that came in our boxes I looked it over really well, and had hubby do the same.
I wasn't impressed with anything I saw in the booklet, and thought they might have been a bit over priced. Hubby hated everything he saw in the booklet and was of a much firmer mind that they WERE over priced. Honestly, there is a diamond jewelry store in our town that does custom pieces for some pretty high end clients, and their prices are lower, and their pieces are way more beautiful in my opinion.
Kristen M.
Waterford, MI
I got the brochure in my IDoVoxBox and of course I was disappointed that it was just a brochure and no ring. But, after going over the brochure and the website I have to say I'm a bit impressed with the selection. It was hard to narrow down to a single favorite but if I MUST it would be...
1 1/2 CT. T.W. Diamond Trio Matching Wedding Ring Set 14K White Gold
Our Price: $1,849.99 MSRP: $4,699.99 You Save: $2,850.00

What I love about the set is that not only is it a great deal, it's gorgeous! I love the setting of the engagement ring. Just a traditional round cut center stone with 5 more rounds on each side through the band with a delicate ladies band to match it. Then, a gentleman's band that is thicker giving it a more masculine feel while still obviously pairing with the set. This set would give me a stunning, feminine look and my husband a more solid piece.

I love the set and would be proud to wear it for the rest of my life!
Emily H.
One of the main things I really like about My Trio Rings is exactly that, it has rings for the bridal set as well as corresponding rings from the groom. I am definitely into matching rings and when my fiance and I go shopping for our wedding bands we will be looking for ones that remotely resemble eachother. In terms of designs of the rings, they aren't particularly my taste, but they are pretty. I generally don't like the little diamonds pressed together, but again that is just my particular preference. Their prices are fair, and the quality seems to be good. Thank you influenster for giving this brochure, I had not know about this company before the Something Blue Vox Box
Devin M.
Lakeside, CA
Where can you buy these?
Samantha D.
Dothan, AL
Does anyone have one of these? What style?
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Where can I get this product and are they quality rings? Can you tell if they're real or not?
Maria A.
Are these like wedding rings ?
Lady G.
Dose anyone knows the price for the trio rings