BY MY TIME

Digital calendar and indoor temperature. Easy set alarm with snooze. Folding case. Battery operated: requires 2 AAA batteries. see more...

My Time Travel Alarm Clock
  • "Very convenient for traveling, small enough to fit in a carry on bag and be used as a good alarm clock." in 3 reviews
Lacy W.
Bakersfield, CA
I have to say I wasn't to sure about this one. But my husband insisted on us buying it when we went on vacation to insure that we knew what time it was at all times. Because he said that phones can die so we got it and it was wonderful. Our phones did die and we couldn't find the chargers. So it was a life saver to have this. We even dropped it a few times and lost it in the sand for a second and it survived. I recommend that everyone have one of these for vacations and you will never be late!
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Great little alarm clock when you travel a lot. I know that a lot of hotels will call you for a wake up call, or just about every single phone now has an alarm on it. But if your phone goes dead you're going to be stuck. Great to have for a back up for those who like to get those few more precious minutes of sleep after all the other alarms have gone off.
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly, I do not see the need for a product like this nowadays. I mean you can accomplish all that this does with your cell phone but for $5 I guess it is a cute little gadget :)
Courttney M.
Frankfort, KY
Great clock. Love how it tells the weather. Very convenient for traveling, small enough to fit in a carry on bag and be used as a good alarm clock.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
I know I have a smart phone that does the same thing but sometimes my phone dies and its great to have this as an extra wake up call.
Brittany W.
Hubert, NC
I love this little clock because you can also tell what the weather is like. Although i can do the same with my smart phone.
Allison M.
Jacksonville, NC
This works great. Whether you're camping or staying at a hotel, this is my go-to alarm. Hasn't failed me ever!
Taylor H.
Niagara falls, NY
I love this alarm clock, it's easy to use and very handy. It's small and it folds up for when your on the go!
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
This alarm clock is great if you travel doesn't take up much space and he's just super handy to have
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
Love this little alarm clock. Takes up little room - great to bring along while traveling.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
How do,you like the travel alarm clock?
Sia A.
Crestview, FL
Where can I find a replacement battery