My Sunshine Baton Bubble Stick Assortment uploaded by Andreia F.My Sunshine Baton Bubble Stick Assortment uploaded by johanna f.

BY MY SUNSHINE

Felicia B.
Holladay, UT
We need more! These bubbles are amazing and huge! My 2 year old loves them and always asked to play with them! They are so fun and entertaining for hours! I recommend them to all the parents or there. This is a must have!
Miranda W.
Inverness, FL
i love these bubbles and how you can get them in different color wands and they come cheap. you can get them at walmart but the only issue i have is that my 2 year old has trouble blowing the big bubbles.
Lyndley H.
Its pretty nice for the price.. Although it did run out quite quickly, but we just added a little water a few times and that worked wonderfully ! Eventually they cracked or we ran out of bubble so you can just use dish soap and water if anything ;) k these make summer 10x 's better !! Have fun
johanna f.
Is great my girl love bubble. She love this because the bubble is big. I recommend this and have a great price.
Jennifer D.
Such a fun thing for the kids to do outside around the kiddie pool while Mama and Daddy grill out!