My Subscription Addiction

Has anyone ever actually won a giveaway from My Subscription Addiction? I always see a congratulations to random names but I never see any thank yous for winning or comments about what people won and I know I've never won. There's usually only between 20 to 40 comments and shares so you would think there's a good chance that quite a few of us would have won by now. Maybe it's all legit and people just never say thank you or comment about winning, just seems a little weird.
What is this never heard of it ?
Start your review of My Subscription Addiction!
How would you rate this product?
Milwaukee, WI
My Subscription Addiction uploaded by Emily W.
My Subscription Addiction uploaded by Emily W.
The website I used for these is called revive superfoods. These ready to go smoothies are seriously amazing. They taste just like they are described, are quick & nice for on the go. The cup is meant to be used to hold the smoothie, the lid is plastic & snaps on with a hole for a straw for mess free travel. All you do is fill the cup with your favorite liquid, I use oat milk, blend for 1 minute & they are ready to go. They are reasonably priced & are a good size. I typically have 1 for breakfast & im comfortably full afterwards. I highly recommend them. They come straight to your house & are so customizable.
Annandale, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love this website! As I am obsessed with subscription boxes, especially beauty...I typically check on this site a couple of times a week. Usually I find it’s updated daily, multiple times. I’m particularly interested in the boxes spoilers, and have used these insights to make a final decision on if I would enjoy the box, and if it is worth the monthly fee. Also what is useful are the coupon codes which means I have always gotten a great deal, usually a free product or a discount on my first box. The reviews are very useful, and are all verified. Definitely recommend visiting this site before you commit to a new subscription box
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My Subscription Addiction uploaded by MARISOL M.
My Subscription Addiction uploaded by MARISOL M.
Glamlite Cosmetics Alondra Dessy Eyeshadow Palette, 15 Shades, Full Size. & The Tribe Canadian beauty box. ($35) They are great beauty boxes. Love the unique variety of products. It does take some time to arrive. It think its worth it but I can't afford it. I am considering the options at this point. I love the brushes it came with they are pretty and work well with the eyeshadow i received. The palette has great pigmentation on colors. Love it very much and ready for spring.
Nashville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite websites! I am constantly on this site. I love the box spoilers, tutorials, and reviews and frequently base what boxes I subscribe to, cancel, or pause based on the information I get from this site. I am also a member of their swap site and have had excellent luck swapping products from my many subscription boxes. I probably spend way too much time on this site but I love it and there could certainly be worse addictions.
Lytle, TX
But I think about this that you could go into any web account and real quick to answer all your questions and then allows you to create all this products that you can and I like it because it gives you the right answers that you're looking for and yes I will definitely share with my friends and family to look into the website
Love subscription addiction. They give all the details on all subscriptions. Also give you spoilers for the month ahead so you know what subscription to buy and not buy based on your preferences. I recommend going to thos site for all your subscription needs! They also give you discounts!
Dedham, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
As a recovering subscription box addict, I get this newsletter and visit this site daily to keep up on all the latest subscription box news. I have been subscribed for almost 5 years. Liz does an amazing job at keeping on top of the latest in subscription box deals, spoilers and reviews.
pittsburgh
This site is great for all your subscription box needs.. it can give everything from ideas to previews to coupons of all the different types of subscription boxes out their. Its a go to site to visit before a new subscription purchase. I highly recommend checking it out.
Palmyra, NJ
I always go thru this website before I sign up for any subscriptions. They have a great deal of coupons and spoiler alert so you know what is in the box plus free gift or discount on the subscription itself
Evergreen, CO
I have to admit that subscription boxes are my weakness and it is definitely nice to know i am not the only one suffering from this obsession. Some days i feel like i live for my monthly subscription boxes to arrive. And now that i can see what is going to be in the boxes prior to paying for something im not going to like or use. Thankyou my subscription addiction.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...