My Subscription Addiction uploaded by Christi W.My Subscription Addiction uploaded by Christi W.My Subscription Addiction uploaded by Sarah G.

BY MY SUBSCRIPTION ADDICTION

• subscribe to my youtube channel ❣️lesly gomez 1 Answers
  • I think I see her stuff on instagram and I would like to ...1 Answers
  • OK, please help me out here. What is this, and what is it...4 Answers
Madison K.
My Subscription Addiction has turned me into an addict! I absolutely love this website and those who contribute with their honest opinions about the subscription boxes, their value, their customer service and their experiences. I also love the swap section of the website, so brilliant Liz! We all get things in our sub boxes we don't or won't use, providing a platform for swapping these items was genius! I highly recommend you check out my subscription addiction prior to any subscription box purchase! Liz always has coupons and promo codes!
Marquita S.
Richmond
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I found out about My Subscription Addiction through Influenster. I checked it out and I liked the website. I liked that every subscription box was in one place, and you could learn about each one the good and the bad.  I was pleased that my favorite subscription box Adore Me received a good review. I will be visiting this site more often.
Melissa B.
Lk In The Hls, IL
This is the first place to go to when I want to see what products will be featured in my upcoming subscription boxes.  I am not one to wait and be surprised and this website is always accurate.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I have 3 subscription all because of this website. They do the research for you, show you the boxes, spoilers, coupon codes and, most importantly, give an honest opinion.
Definitely visit it if you’re not sure which subscription to get or if you can’t wait for your box to arrive and want to peek in and see the spoilers.
Natalie B.
I love this site. I like being able to hear someone's honest opinion about subscription boxes before I spend my own money on something I might not like so much. It is great advice about a lot of things and goes in depth with reviews of the products received as well as the value for the price of the box.
Jillian M.
I’ve been following MSA since 2013...2014? I would’t know half of what I do about subscription boxes if it weren’t for Liz and her staff. I have gotten SO many excellent deals because of them and tried so many products I never would have been able to afford if it hadn’t been for subscription boxes. I have a makeup/skincare arsenal for a fraction of what it would cost if I bought it all retail. The reviews are fair and they are always up front about whether they got something for free or paid for it themselves.
Hailey D.
Huntington
I love this website! I can never wait until my subscription boxes come in the mail to see what I'm getting. This website shows you what to except in subscription boxes, and peaks at what is in each box. I would definitely recommend this website to anyone who has a subscription box, or anyone thinking about getting one.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I go to this website for spoilers on my subscription beauty boxes. I never can wait until I get my box to find out what’s in it. I also look for new subscription boxes. If your into monthly boxes you need to go to this site.
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am absolutely obsessed with My Subscription Addiction! I don't even know how I found out about it, but it quickly became my top visited site. This site is great for spoilers, reviews, and promo codes. I went from 1 sub box to 11 because of MSA!
Rachael B.
Patchogue , NY
I go to this website whenever I'm curious about upcoming subscription boxes I subscribe to (like PopSugar and Box of Style). This page helps me when they give spoilers so I can decide if I really want to get a box or skip a month. They have every subscription box you could think of listed, with plenty of information of each company.
Kelley K.
Lake view, SC
What is your favorite subscription boxes you tried?
Becky T.
Redmond, WA
Does anyone know good beauty and lifestyle subscription services that are around $10?? Also what is my subscription addiction??
Patricia M.
Schaumburg, IL
Need advice! ipsy or birchbox? i know ipsy is more makeup and birchbox is skincare (which i love both) but which one has better quality stuff?
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
So does ipsy send full size stuff or not??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What are some of the boxes that your tried?