My Spots Are Consealed A Cover Stick That Will Erase & Blend uploaded by Kim S.My Spots Are Consealed A Cover Stick That Will Erase & Blend uploaded by Kim S.

BY MY SPOTS ARE CONSEALED

Recommended By Dermatologists Waterproof Hide ! Blemishes Birth Marks Scars Age Spots Spider Veins Freckles Color Imperfections "My Spots Are Consealed™" This radical system for cosmetic cover-up has been salon tested for aid in the solution to unsightly marks and blemishes on the face and body. ; see more...

• Anyone else ever heard or tried this wonderful gem? Love it!1 Answers
  • Will this cover up sun spots/freckles/extra pigmentation ...1 Answers
  • Does this work at all have not tried yet?2 Answers
Becca W.
Cary, IL
I really love this concealer. It works really well for blemishes on my face and it is fairly cheap! I have not used this concealer for any scars, birthmarks or veins like the packaging says you can, but I do like it for everyday makeup purposes. I find I can get away with just using this concealer and no foundation if I need to and still look fine! I have not been able to find this product anywhere except for meijers so I am not sure where else they carry it. But if you do come across it, I highly recommend trying it!
Ana A.
I have blemishes and this doesn't "erases" it but does reduce the appearance of the blemish! This product is $8 or under so it's affordable and won't break the bank. It's worth a buy because it's so affordable.
Rimsha A.
Does this work at all have not tried yet?
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Anyone else ever heard or tried this wonderful gem? Love it!
rachel t.
Awendaw, SC
This seems like t would be very sticky and heavy.is it?
Yan C.
Norcross, Ga
Will this cover up sun spots/freckles/extra pigmentation from being in the sun? I have some sun spots but don't really want to use a heavy thick concealer to cover them up. Will this product provide a light, clean, and natural feel but also conceal the sun spots/freckles? Is it waterproof and sweat proof?

Walmart