BY MY SPA LIFE

Find facial skin care at Target.com! Spa life coconut + shea butter hydrating facial mask 3 pack sit back relax and enjoy spa life ready to use ultra moisturizing coconut and shea butter 20 minute facial mask. coconut is a fabulous light weight moisturizer, combined with shea butter which is made from the karite tree, your skin will get the benefits of super hydration. Let us take you away to the tropics. Your soft and glowing skin will thank you. see more...

Ana G.
Edinburg , TX
Review for: SpaLife Hydrating Facial Mask - 3 pack more...
I love sheet masks! They are my favorite thing to do while I'm relaxing. And these were the absolute worst! First thing I noticed when I opened the package, was that there was a lot of small bubbles, kind of like soapy bubbles. I did like that the sheetmasks were completely drenched with product BUT I do not like this formula. When I applied the mask to my face after a couple of minutes my face started stinging. This formula kind of smells and feels like soap. I def do not recommend these sheetmasks even though they were completely affordable. I found these at TJ maxx on sale. 6 pack for 3.99. So cheap(!) but def did not go well with my skin :(
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Review for: SpaLife Hydrating Facial Mask - 3 pack more...
i found these at tj maxx i believe for under $2 and i loved them. you have the choice to put the mask on as is or you can heat it in hot water. it felt so good on my skin and definitely moisturized it!
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I really like how these make my skin feel after.
I like the sheet masks because they're so easy, you don't have to scrub & scrape to get all the mask off, you just rub in the extra serum & keep it moving!
I got the wild cherry & collagen, it has the cherry for antioxidants & the collagen for plumping your skin because I'm getting older & I don't produce enough of my own anymore :(.
I use a sheet mask about 2 or 3 times a week & my really dry skin has shown lots of improvement.
These are great for girls night or just relaxing & pampering yourself.
I can always find the 3 packs at Marshalls for about $4.
Jeanelle A.
Newark, NJ
Review for: SpaLife Hydrating Facial Mask - 3 pack more...
Picked these up at Marshall’s I am a forever fan !my face always gets so dry An after using this mask sheet it’s so hydrating smells natural work the 3 dollars An it also came with 6
Elizabeth D.
I bought a single packet of this mask from T.J. Maxx for $1. I was excited to try it because I have used other sheet masks from this brand and not only do they work well, but they're such a great deal.

My skin is naturally dry and I'm currently on Accutane which dries it out even more. This mask was really soothing on my skin and reduced overall redness. The mask was extremely gentle and fit really well to my face. It wasn't too big like some sheet masks can be and it stayed on for the duration of the treatment without me having to fuss with it. My skin felt really soft and moisturized after using.

My main problem with this mask is that it was dripping with product when I took it out of the package. I find that sheet masks are usually easy to use, but this one was slimy due to being soaked with product. I'm also not a big fan of coconut, and this had a really strong scent. I liked the results of this mask, but not enough to deal with the messiness. I probably wouldn't purchase this again because I know that there are other masks, both by this brand and others, that have similar results without these effects.
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
I love this brand of sheet masks. Fast, easy and affordable! This hydrating one is perfect when your skin needs some TLC. I use them weekly during the winter months because the heat dries my skin out terribly. Love those Korean masks❤️
Ana B.
Olivehurst , CA
These are awesome sheet masks! I was pleasantly surprised at the quality for the low price! I find mine at Marshalls a pack of 3 for $3.99. What I like about these is that they are super moisturizing and soothing but they aren't sticky are tacky when you take them off. Highly recommend!
Nicole A.
Justin, TX
I bought the cucumber + aloe, 3 pk at Ross for $3.99. They were very hydrating but slightly hard to use due to how much product was on the sheets, so it was a bit messy. Overall great product for the price.
Kelsey S.
I actually bought this today! It makes my skin feel super clean and refreshed and got rid of the bags under my eyes! I would definitely recommend!!!
Justine A.
2004 reviews
I love these masks. I found them at Marshalls for a great price of 3.99 for 3. It is really soothing and doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin.