My Spa Life Radiant Under Eye Treatment With Diamond & Collagen - 12 Treatments, 2 Pack Of 6 uploaded by Jazmin W.

BY NONE

Diamonds are a girls Best Friend Regain Your lost luster with our Radiant under the eye treatment A Simple, Relaxing Twenty minutes can make your under eye area rejuvenated and brightened- No more worn, Tired-Looking Eyes Combined with anti-aging ingredient Collagen, Youll be left looking exquisite with younger, firmer, more illuminating skin- So many powerful ingredients in one will help you kick those under eye bags to the curb- Dazzle, Sparkle and shine as a more youthful-Features- 12 Treatments- 2 Pack Of 6- Dimension - 4 x 5 x 1 in- Item Weight - 4-4 oz- SKU: ENVC015 see more...

Buy on Target
Jennifer K.
Middletown, CT
I am all about face masks and under eye treatments. Dark/purple/puffy under eyes is not a fun time and I am constantly on the look out for new brands that actually work. (I work in a class full of 3 year olds. There might not be any hope for me 😆). These patches are super refreshing (cooling?) and helped with the puffiness, but as for the dark circles, I didn't really notice a difference there. I found them at Boscov's. I don't remember exactly how much they were, but they were definitely under $5. You basically get what you pay for.
Jazmin W.
Springfield, IL
Working overnights? They work! Long day and heavy eyes, they will give you a gentle refreshed feeling. I got them from TJ Max but they didn't have anymore when I went back. I would recommend! I will be using my last set Monday after work!
Katie S.
These are cool and refreshing to my under eye area. I didn't notice a difference with my dark circles but they work great with reducing puffiness. They were cheap. I purchased them at marshalls for $3.
Adrianna W.
Long Beach , CA
Decided to test these out when I came across them in Tjmaxx for only $3! These do an amazing job at reducing undereye circles and discoloration. Skin feels smooth and smell is pleasant. Definitely being added into my skin care routine
Emmi K.
I bought a pack of these and their sapphire under eye masks (which I think is the same except they're blue instead of clear) and I love how refreshing they are. I'm not sure if I've noticing much of a difference, and with their cooling effect they might work better for reducing puffy eyes.
Cassie B.
I love these under eye treatment patches, they leave my eyes feeling refreshed and looking less dull! I found them at TJ Maxx for super cheap and they were an amazing buy! I would definitely recommend to anyone who feels like there under eyes are looking a little dull due to lack of sleep.