My Spa Life Radiant Under Eye Treatment With Diamond & Collagen - 12 Treatments, 2 Pack Of 6 uploaded by Jazmin W.

BY NONE

Diamonds are a girls Best Friend Regain Your lost luster with our Radiant under the eye treatment A Simple, Relaxing Twenty minutes can make your under eye area rejuvenated and brightened- No more worn, Tired-Looking Eyes Combined with anti-aging ingredient Collagen, Youll be left looking exquisite with younger, firmer, more illuminating skin- So many powerful ingredients in one will help you kick those under eye bags to the curb- Dazzle, Sparkle and shine as a more youthful-Features- 12 Treatments- 2 Pack Of 6- Dimension - 4 x 5 x 1 in- Item Weight - 4-4 oz- SKU: ENVC015 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Middletown, CT
I am all about face masks and under eye treatments. Dark/purple/puffy under eyes is not a fun time and I am constantly on the look out for new brands that actually work. (I work in a class full of 3 year olds. There might not be any hope for me 😆). These patches are super refreshing (cooling?) and helped with the puffiness, but as for the dark circles, I didn't really notice a difference there. I found them at Boscov's. I don't remember exactly how much they were, but they were definitely under $5. You basically get what you pay for.
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
I love these under eye treatment patches, they leave my eyes feeling refreshed and looking less dull! I found them at TJ Maxx for super cheap and they were an amazing buy! I would definitely recommend to anyone who feels like there under eyes are looking a little dull due to lack of sleep.
Emmi K.
Emmi K.
I bought a pack of these and their sapphire under eye masks (which I think is the same except they're blue instead of clear) and I love how refreshing they are. I'm not sure if I've noticing much of a difference, and with their cooling effect they might work better for reducing puffy eyes.
Jazmin W.
Jazmin W.
Springfield, IL
Working overnights? They work! Long day and heavy eyes, they will give you a gentle refreshed feeling. I got them from TJ Max but they didn't have anymore when I went back. I would recommend! I will be using my last set Monday after work!
Adrianna W.
Adrianna W.
Long Beach, CA
Decided to test these out when I came across them in Tjmaxx for only $3! These do an amazing job at reducing undereye circles and discoloration. Skin feels smooth and smell is pleasant. Definitely being added into my skin care routine
Katie S.
Katie S.
These are cool and refreshing to my under eye area. I didn't notice a difference with my dark circles but they work great with reducing puffiness. They were cheap. I purchased them at marshalls for $3.