My Spa Life Cucumber Plus Aloe Hydrating Facial Pellcule Facial Wraps - Total 6 Treatment, 2 Pack Of 3

BY NONE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Hydrating wraps offer the perfect blend of an evening face mask without the mess- Simply remove the wrap from its individual packet, apply it to the face, wait 20 minutes, remove and dispose- No liquids to mix- No messy residue to clean up- No risk of germs-The user will be pleased to discover that unlike typical face masks that harden once applied, these hydrating wraps maintain a soothing, moist feeling while applied- And since each wrap is individually packaged, the user can easily warmcool each wrap to whatever temperature best suits their needs- Place it in the microwave to create a warm wrap or put in the freezer for a cold one-Features- Total 6 Treatment- 2 Pack Of 3- Dimension - 8 x 5 x 2 in- Item Weight - 7-4 oz- SKU: ENVC003 see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
I bought a single packet of this mask from T.J. Maxx for $1. Sheet masks are the latest beauty trend but I don't like spending more than a few bucks on them because they are only good for one use.

I have naturally dry skin and I'm also currently on Accutane which dries it out even more. I was drawn to this mask because it is a hydrating one and contains cucumber and aloe, which are both good for acne. The mask fit really well to my face and wasn't too big which can be a problem with sheet masks. It was easy to put on and completely covered my face. It also stayed on well during the duration of the treatment. I didn't have to smooth it out or lay flat like I sometimes have to in order to keep it in place.

You can refrigerate the mask for a cool treatment or heat it in water for a warm treatment, but I didn't do either of these methods. It's a little cold when removing from the package but it feels refreshing on the skin. The cucumber lends a fresh scent when wearing, but it's not too noticeable. The mask was really soothing and gentle on my skin. I exfoliated prior to using and the mask did a really good job at reducing redness. It left my skin glowing and radiant. I only rated 4 stars because my skin didn't feel as soft as I would have expected, even after leaving it on for longer than the desired 20 minutes. But you can't beat this for the price! I felt like I was at a spa while using it and I would definitely buy it again.