My Spa Life Cocoa Butter + Vitamin E Miraculous Moisturizing Hand Gloves - Set of 3 uploaded by Heather D.

BY MY SPA LIFE

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Restore dry, worn hands to their once smooth, soft supple state with the rejuvenating properties of vitamin e, the healthy fats contained in coca help to repair skin and lock in moisture. with these wearable glove- like mask your hands will be left... see more...

Review (1)
Heather D.
I've had worse and I've had better. I got them on sale for $3, for the pack. It was worth the price but I wouldn't spend much more. I'd personally feel better of putting coconut oil and gloves on overnight.