My Spa Life Avocado and Vitamin E Nourishing Smooth Facial Wraps

My Spa Life Avocado and Vitamin E Nourishing Smooth Facial Wraps

Throughout Central and South America the avocado is highly regarded for its extremely nourishing properties. Avocado was a favorite of the Mayans for its ability to heal and soothe irritated skin. Avocado contain healthy fats and phytonutrients, which help maintain skin tone and complexion, in addition to softening dull, dry skin. Benefits: Dermatologist recommended anti-aging, anti-wrinkle, moisturizes, hydrates, stimulates, regenerates cellular repair, increases elasticity, combats free radicals, improve...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of My Spa Life Avocado and Vitamin E Nourishing Smooth Facial Wraps!
How would you rate this product?
Clarkston, GA
My Spa Life Avocado and Vitamin E Nourishing Smooth Facial Wraps uploaded by pupu P.
My Spa Life Avocado and Vitamin E Nourishing Smooth Facial Wraps Has healthy fats from avocado extract and hydrating qualities from active ingredients water and willow, these avocado facial masks offer nourishment for your skin to facilitate cellular repair and combat wrinkles.
This mask is extremely nourishing. It made my skin smooth and was relaxing to use. Big fan of this product.

Looking for your answer?