My So-Called Life [5 Discs] (used) uploaded by Christine M.My So-Called Life [5 Discs] (used) uploaded by Alisa O.

BY WWW.SECONDSPIN.COM

DVD, Bmg Special Product, Running Time: 15:04:00 Special Order: Ships 3-5 weeks see more...

Alisa O.
Northridge, CA
I fell in love with this show when it first aired in the 90s. I purchased the 5 disc set not to long ago on ebay and have binge watched it twice since then. The stories were so raw and real and every character was important to the story. I only wish that Claire Danes would have wanted to come back for more seasons because this show was so amazing.

This series is definitely for you if you like high school drama.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
I'm pretty sure this is where my fangirl crush started for Claire Danes!

This brings me back to the 90's and high school every time I watch it.

This series is for you if you were a bit of an oddball and had a crush on the coolest guy in school.

Back stabbing, gut wrenching, irritating parents and little sibling, social issues and all the rest that comes along with teenage angst is all rolled up into this show.

I highly recommend watching it. If you don't understand why people love Jared Leto and where he came from this explains it all.

Ohhhhhh Jordan Catalano!
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Has anyone connected on a deep emotional level with this show as much as I did?