BY MY SKIN MENTOR DR. G BEAUTY

What it is: A sheet mask formulated to give skin a boost. What it does: It's ideal for use when skin is feeling drab, tired, fatigued or especially dry, or whenever it needs a little touch-up. How to use: Use after cleansing, exfoliating and toning. Use every day for 2-3 times per week or daily if needed. Brand: MY SKIN MENTOR DR. G BEAUTY. Style Name: My Skin Mentor Dr. G Beauty 'Whitening' Vita Mask. Style Number: 5263121. Available in stores. see more...

Paola M.
Phoenix, AZ
I just bought this new mask last week and I love the way fuse on my skin I’ll deathly gonna buy again a little bit pricey at Ulta in the packaging is amazing but I’ll definitely go back and buy some
Alidisney P.
Houston
This mask was the best thing ever happened to me I loved and recommended it a 100% I feel really good and you can see the difference
danny F.
Exelente opcion dee compraa mee encaanta supeer economiico y keda super bien me encanta muchiisusiiimo
Shannon R.
Oceanside, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Ok where do i start. I absolutely adore this! The coverage is top notch. And its long lasting like 9 hours plus. I am a mom of 5 and thumbs up feels great and works good too. Id recvomend love this brad allot feels great on skin too
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
 Where I freakingly love this product. It really good on me . It is quite expensive. But frankly want to tell you... it is very effective and superrrrr amazing product. I bought it at SASA. For now I have to stop for awhile coz of the price itself.
Carolyn G.
Petawawa
This skincare product is amazing. It’s great I the skin. Very gentle. Easy to use, affordable but feels like a luxury product! Does great things for my skin at all times of the year, a product I look forward to repurchasing.
beautys s.
This mask is just amazing. It makes the skin look shiny and beautiful. Also the skin looks very healthy after using it every day
Abby D.
Belfast
It really hydrate the skin, makes my skin soft. Only used it once so I don’t know what result I would get if I continued
Fernanda I.
Este producto es increible, es un indispensable del maquillaje y cuidado de piel tu rostro lucira de porcelana al final
Mayar S.
It is my favourite product i love it sooo much ican not do out with it 😍it the best thing so woowwwwwwwwwwwww