My Skin Mentor Dr. G Beauty 'Brightening' Peeling Gel

What it is: Brighten and clarify skin by eliminating dead skin cells with this vitamin-infused peeling gel. What it does: Formulated with natural cellulose and skin-loving ingredients that make it suitable for even sensitive skin, this peeling gel gently removes dead, flaky skin while nourishing with moisture-locking ingredients such as hollyhock and trehalose. It gives skin a smooth, silky finish and doesn't cause irritation, leaving your skin bright, clear and moisturized. How to use: After cleansing, apply the gel over your entire face, avoiding the eyes and lips. Gently massage in using clean fingertips for 1-2 minutes then thoroughly rinse off. Gently pat dry, then follow with your essence. Brand: MY SKIN MENTOR DR. G BEAUTY. Style Name: My Skin Mentor Dr. G Beauty 'Brightening' Peeling Gel. Style Number: 5263097. Available in stores.

How often do you use this product?
What is a good serum for dry skin?
Is this good for everyday use or just once a week exfoliation type routine?
Start your review of My Skin Mentor Dr. G Beauty 'Brightening' Peeling Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
My Skin Mentor Dr. G Beauty 'Brightening' Peeling Gel uploaded by Leigh J.
This is a Korean skin care product by Dr. G. This product has somewhat of a cult following for it's "peeling" effects, with much debate if it actually does anything. I have a rough patch on my forehead due to sun damage, and can confirm that this product indeed does exfoliate; however, I suspect that much of the "peel" coming off the face is probably the cellulose in this product. So, while I believe this is a good product, don't be fooled by the "peeling" you see during use.
Lindsay B.
Interlachen, FL
My Skin Mentor Dr. G Beauty 'Brightening' Peeling Gel uploaded by Lindsay B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This “Peeling Gel” by @dr.g_official was so much fun to use after cleansing my skin tonight. You put the gel ( about a dime size) on clean , wet skin. Then rub it all over your face & neck. It will start creating little balls of product and your dead skin. Then rinse the product & skin off your face and finish the rest of your skin care routine. The product was inexpensive, very light fragrance, & fun to use. It ask made my skin glow after rinsing the gel off. I would recommend this peeing gel, by Dr.G to all my friends & fellow skincare lovers ❤️❤️
Angela T.
My Skin Mentor Dr. G Beauty 'Brightening' Peeling Gel uploaded by Angela T.
This is a great exfoliator. It gets all the dead skin off, and isn’t too harsh. It makes your skin feel very clean after one use. I would definitely recommend. This is a great product and I will 100% buy again. :)
Crystal B.
Harbor City, CA
My Skin Mentor Dr. G Beauty 'Brightening' Peeling Gel uploaded by Crystal B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have fell in love with peeling my face using this gel!! Really really makes me feel clean after use!!! You actually can feel your skin being exfoliated with your fingers !!!
Maggie P.
San Francisco, CA
My Skin Mentor Dr. G Beauty 'Brightening' Peeling Gel uploaded by Maggie P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was introduced this product a year ago by a Korean friend, I’ve used daily and my dark spots gradually going away, very easy to message around face then rinse off with warm water, skin feels soft My Skin Mentor Dr. G Beauty 'Brightening' Peeling Gel
Rosa B.
Norfolk
My Skin Mentor Dr. G Beauty 'Brightening' Peeling Gel. This will sound odd for those that don’t do skincare along. But for those who do. I like that this doesn’t give you that gooey feel you get from most gel peels. And it leaves your skin glowing.
Megan K.
Houston
I really like this as an exfoliate her however I have used better exfoliators than this one. If bunches up into particles that you can use to exfoliate the dead skin cells off your face and I do notice that my skin feels really smooth after I use it.
Sandy G.
Delta, OH
This was a very very good brightening gel I love love loved it definitely worth the splurge go out and get it for yourself
Melita Eclavea R.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Soko Glam
I love this product! It leaves my skin refreshed and smooth, and it's gentle enough that you can use it every day. You don't see instant results; you have to use it for a couple of weeks to see the difference in your skin, but it's worth it!
veronikka M.
I always use this at night and leave it on until it dries and when i take it off it leaves my skin so much brighter and smoother