BY NONE

What keeps a family together? Nick Cassavetes, the director of "The Notebook" and "John Q", again demonstrates his sure hand with tales of deep human emotion in this inspiring film about a loving family challenged - and united - by a child's illness. Cameron Diaz, Abigail Breslin, Alec Baldwin and others in an exceptional cast bring sensitivity to the story of 11-year-old Anna Fitzgerald, conceived to be a donor for her leukemia-stricken sister, and who finally demands the right to control her own body. This act of free will may tear the Fitzgeralds apart. Or it may be the first step to a triumphant realization of devotion, dignity and what it means to be a family. "From Picoult to Screen" - Meet Jodi Picoult, prolific author of 15 bestselling novels, and observe her creative process and learn more about the journey of "My Sister's Keeper" from page to screen, Over 15-Minutes of Powerful Additional Scenes. see more...

• WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER IN THE MOVIE..?1 Answers
Shawna C.
Manahawkin, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Movie was nowhere near as good as the book...completely different endings! movie would be better if you didn't read the book
patty w.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I actually cried in this movie and it is difficult to make me cry. The cast was amazing I enjoyed everyone's performance.
Lora S.
Cadillac, MI
I enjoyed this movie, though I was slightly disappointed that they strayed from the book, but it was still a good movie.
C M.
Most movies aren't as good as the book, and I feel like I always expect that. But this one fell even shorter than usual
Sara J.
Wichita, KS
So good, but so sad. I have seen this movie a million times but I still cry each time I watch it. It is a must see
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I watch this with my mom and it is so sad but so good. The messenger is so good. I recommend you watch this movie
Jessica S.
Conroe , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie is amazing it's so sad ! This movie is a such a touching movie ! I recommend this to everyone
Maricruz A.
Corp Christi, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I Love this movie! I've never red the book but this is Definitely a must watch if you love tear jerkers!
Crystal C.
Midlothian, VA
Awesome movie to show the love of a sister and what the ywill do for each other. very touching story .
Nebly M.
Phelan, CA
I read the book and it was amazing the movie was pretty great as well love Jodi picoult!!!!!!
LORA V.
San Antonio, TX
WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER IN THE MOVIE..?