BY NONE

What keeps a family together? Nick Cassavetes, the director of "The Notebook" and "John Q", again demonstrates his sure hand with tales of deep human emotion in this inspiring film about a loving family challenged - and united - by a child's illness. Cameron Diaz, Abigail Breslin, Alec Baldwin and others in an exceptional cast bring sensitivity to the story of 11-year-old Anna Fitzgerald, conceived to be a donor for her leukemia-stricken sister, and who finally demands the right to control her own body. This act of free will may tear the Fitzgeralds apart. Or it may be the first step to a triumphant realization of devotion, dignity and what it means to be a family. "From Picoult to Screen" - Meet Jodi Picoult, prolific author of 15 bestselling novels, and observe her creative process and learn more about the journey of "My Sister's Keeper" from page to screen, Over 15-Minutes of Powerful Additional Scenes. see more...

• WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER IN THE MOVIE..?1 Answers
Katy P.
Dodgeville, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Easily the biggest disappointment of my adolescence. I loved this book and remember the shock of the ending. This was the first JP book I read and I felt like this movie and the plot change completely destroyed the magic of the book for me.
Crystal b.
Grand Ronde, OR
Great book, the movie didn't get it right with the story. It really could have but it missed the mark. Great great cast but I wish they would have stuck to the original story.
Jessie
Perrysburg , OH
One of my favorite movies of all time. I can watch it over and over and never get tired of it. I also cry every time! It has such a great story that I highly recommend.
LORA V.
San Antonio, TX
MY SISTER'S KEEPER IS AWESOME MOVIE BY CAMERON DIAZ, THIS MOVIE BRINGS TEARS TO YOUR EYES..THIS MOVIE SHOULD BE RATED NUMBER ONE IN THE YEAR...I RATE IT A TEN STAR...
Brittany J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Not a big fan of this movie. It was completely different than the books. The writing and directing was good I just wish it played out differently.
Nichole W.
Durham, NC
This movie was a disappointment after reading the book. The story line was completely changed and it totally changed the demeanor of the story.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Great Movie. I love the book. Jodi Picoult did an excellent job on this. Need to add this book to my collection even though I already wrote it.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
If you don't cry on this movie you don't have a heart this is a beautiful movie definitely need tissue every time I watch it love this movie
Rachael B.
Nanuet, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I was so upset by this movie. I understand changing a book into film takes skill, but don't change the ending. I was so very upset.
Shawna C.
Manahawkin, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Movie was nowhere near as good as the book...completely different endings! movie would be better if you didn't read the book
LORA V.
San Antonio, TX
WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER IN THE MOVIE..?