My Secret Correctives Hair Enhancing Shampoo with DHT Blocker System Conditioning Formula

BY MY SECRET CORRECTIVES

Conditioning Formula for  Processed and Color-Treated Hair The first step to creating amazing looking hair while counteracting the effects of DHT. DHT is a hormone found in both men & women. A buildup in the hair follicle from this naturally occuring androgen may cause hair loss in genetically predisposed hair follicles. DHT Blocker System counteracts and blocks DHT buildup to allow normal follicle function. ; see more...

• Did you think this shampoo was conditioning?1 Answers
Aparna B.
This is a brilliant product as I love how wonderful and yummy my hair smells after one use. Lathers well and great build.
Michelle C.
Portsmouth, Hampshire
This shampoo made my hair feel very clean and fresh, the smell is lovely and captivating which makes me want to use the product more just to smell it. However I did not think the conditioning factor was all that well, I would say it was average, like a 2in1 shampoo and conditioner which in my opinion wasn't too great. I still touched up after with my leave in conditioner.

All in all, I give this product a 7/10 and I would recommend it if you are looking for just a shampoo that works for a fairly reasonable price.
Michelle C.
Portsmouth, Hampshire
Did you think this shampoo was conditioning?