BY M.Y. SAN

Aj S.
Growing up in a Filipino family, we always ate these! I grew up eating these and I still do. Although I can’t stand to eat these alone, they pair well with spreads like Nutella. They are small so they are perfect to bring anywhere.
Raelynn M.
SkyFlakes saltine crackers are lightly rich and buttery. Crunchy texture. Individually packaged with three cracker sheets inside. I find that this is between a soda cracker and a saltine.

I buy these at the Asian food market here. They're made in the Philippines. I bought these a lot back home in Hawaii. Great lunch box snack! Have it plain, with butter, PB&J, cream cheese or with coffee/tea. My family loves these!
Stephanie C.
Honolulu, HI
This is what I like to call "filler snacks" for moments when you're hungry but are too broke to buy anything so you buy this and it fills you up but you're still hungry. Personally I like to eat it with chocolate, adds a little flavor. If you're Filipino, you probably grew up with this.
Stephanie Q.
These crackers are amazing. They taste like if they have butter but not too much to become a salty cracker. It's really enjoyable. Definetly add this to your grocery shopping list.
Tina E.
A Filipino household staple! They are tasty when paired with just about anything. Skyflakes have the perfect amount of salt and crunch.
Crystal R.
Best crackers ever. This is the original, but I absolutely adore the condensada ones. They also make it in chocolate filled as well.
Sarah C.
These crackers aren't bad, they're similar to a saltine cracker but they're thicker and taste more buttery. Not bad but nothing special. They come pre-wrapped with 2 layers of 3 crackers that can be broken (sort of like a cracker version of a kit-kat).
Grace H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Skyflakes ! Go down in history. I used to not like plain crackers but my family always buys them and now it’s a must in my purse and car for on the go since I often leave the house last minute and has no time to eat breakfast. I’ve also tried it with wine and cheese . Perfect !
Kemsy P.
York, ON
These crackers are good when you feel like you're hungry. It's tasty, it comes in four in a wrapper and it's good with everything. Healthy-wise, not too sure but there's no artifical ingredients whatsoever! They're good when you just want to chew on something

Julia A.
Toronto
These are my favourite crackers. You can pretty much eat them with everything - soup, dip, plain- you name it!
They aren't too salty like many other crackers and aren't too crumbly so there is less of a mess. The individual packages are convenient as well.