BY INNISFREE

this new version achieves better tear resistance and is thinner at the same time as it adheres to the skin when used, enhancing the penetration effect. of nutrients. see more...

Taylor P.
Perrysburg
Without a doubt I can say that the "My real Squeeze" sheet masks are the best thing I've ever done for my skin! they are hydrating and come in many different options for varying skin concerns! The Shea Butter and Coconut are my favorite and make my skin feel silky smooth! I stand by this product for sure! 10/10
Heather H.
Scappoose
I love these sheet masks. Very affordable! They smell wonderful, and have always left my skin in great shape afterwards. I was able to get a large variety pack on amazon for under $20. Highly@recommend them.
Lahaina J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love all real squeeze masks from Innisfree. They all make my face moisturized and refreshed! If only I can use them everyday lol
Erica J.
Roselle, NJ
These are the best sheet masks for anyone with dry skin. This product exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend it. It is very effective in hydration. The value is incredible for the quality of product. Everyone should try these sheet masks
Tina K.
Montreal, QC
Leaves your skin sooooo soft and butter-y. The masks feel so cool and refreshing on your face. The mask is big enough to cover your entire face, so super easy to apply. I definitely feel an improvement in my skin the next morning
Stephany P.
Mexico
Deja la piel súper humectada. El suero de esta sheet mask parece una crema y es muy denso. Huele delicioso y no deja una sensación pegajosa en la piel
Lupita G.
Los Mochis, Sinaloa
Esperaba un poco más de esta mascarilla pero al final si es buena no puedo quejarme de eso, si la recomiendo
Rashminder K.
ludhiana
Loved the mask. I use these mask on regular basis as it provides all the required care and nouroshment to my skin making it soft and smooth. These come in one time use individual packaging. These small great and are great oprion to pamper ypur skin without any extra effprts