BY INNISFREE

new version achieves better tear resistance and is thinner at the same time as it adheres to the skin when used, enhancing the penetration effect. of nutrients. see more...

Erin M.
THIS IS AMAZING. I will definitely being buying this again. It made my skin so nourished and hydrated for DAYS.
Carolina T.
i like this mask, my skin feels incredibly noursihed after using it although i dont see any other results other than that. that's ok though since i got it for just $1. if you need a quick pick me up this is the one
Thao T.
11405 20th ave S
Purchased at: Amazon
Nice fragance and really hydrate. One minus point is that it is kind of sticky after using, and might feel a little itchy if you have sensitive skin!
Jhericca J.
Ft Worth, TX
Fanfreakingtastic sheet masks, you definitely need these in your life! The material they're made from feels great on the skin.

Pro-tip: In the summer time, run your mask under cold water for a cooling mask, or under warm water for a warming mask in the winter time!
Sourima D.
Bangalore
I love everything manuka honey. I fell in love with this when I travelled to NZL. It automatically gives a dewy glow along with moisturizing it. It’s goodness.

Anahy B.
Puebla
I think this mask works excellent on my skin, because I have oily skin and acné, this mask met my expectations. It is gentle on my skin. The mask leaves me a beautiful skin after using it. The mask is effective for me. And I always buy this product.