My Real Skin Egg White Facial Mask 12pcs

My Real Skin Egg White Facial Mask 12pcs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of My Real Skin Egg White Facial Mask 12pcs!
How would you rate this product?
Providence, UT
My Real Skin Egg White Facial Mask 12pcs uploaded by Danniel R.
The egg white mask is designed to tighten large pores and firm the skin's surface. This product contains 23 ml (0.77 oz) and it has a basic skincare scent. The mask's material is Tencel Cupro and it's better able to retain moisture than cotton. The mask is thin and soft and really holds a lot of essence. I did need to widen the eye holes but had no other issue with the fit. Recommended use is to thoroughly cleanse and dry the face. Take out and unfold the mask and apply it to your face. Wear the mask for 15-20 minutes and after removing, pat the remaining essence into the skin for better absorption. After using, the first thing to note, this mask kind of just has a basic skincare scent and it's not all overwhelming. The ingredients are very good but it should be noted that there are a decent amount of irritants in the ingredient list. The mask itself is soft and thin and holds lots of essence. Unfortunately after using this mask, I did have an allergic reaction, so my skin was irritated but my skin did feel more hydrated and plump. I'd recommend this to anyone with acne-prone skin or enlarged pores. What I like: this mask's material is soft and packs a lot of essence and it has nice ingredients. There are no overwhelming fragrances and it has a very nice fit. It's good at plumping and hydrating the skin. What I don't like: there are some irritants and of course, it caused a big reaction with red blotchy hives (but this isn't something most people have to deal with).

Looking for your answer?