BY MY PICKUP ARTIST

My Pick Up Artist, the original beauty organizer for every woman on-the-go. Holds up to 30 pieces of your favorite beauty products and keeps them safe and secure. My PickUp Artist is excited to announce the launch of their one-of-a-kind Classic and Sport cosmetic cases that will improve the way women use their favorite beauty products every day. My PickUp Artist is the smart, new, one-of-a-kind cosmetic case. This sleek case is designed to store beauty products women use every day in the exact order they use them. The key is a unique hook and loop adhesive system, that gives My PickUp Artist the edge over traditional train cases and cosmetic bags on the market today. There are two sizes that fit your personal needs a large rectangular case and a small square case. They are both approximately 2 1/2 tall making them easy to store in a bathroom drawer or wedged next to your stand-up mirror. When you need to take your beauty products on the go, the locking, space-saving case slips neatly into a tote, gym or carry-on travel bag. Complete with a mirror, this practical case is all your need to get ready at home or on the go. Most important, the products in My PickUp Artist stay put within the case. No rolling around. No disorganization. No potential breakage. No mess. Includes: Classic Case in Starlight Silver, 20 Multi-Sized, Heavy-Duty Hook & Loop Fasteners to Secure Your Beauty Products in Place. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of My Pick Up Artist Classic Case - Compact Portable Beauty & Make-Up Organizer for Travel - Holds Up to 30 Pieces - Starlight Silver!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?