BY RANDOM HOUSE

With a little help from the Cat in the Hat, Sally and Dick observe a small miracle in their own backyard-the metamorphosis of an egg into a caterpillar into a chrysalis into a bright new butterfly! Along the way, beginning readers will find out how butterflies see thousands of images at once, drink nectar from flowers, avoid predators, and can be identified by size, shape, and color. Readers will also follow the amazing migration of millions of monarchs. see more...

My, Oh My-A Butterfly! All About Butterflies
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of My, Oh My-A Butterfly! All About Butterflies!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?