BY MY NATURAL

Winnie the Pooh and Friends are here to join in your story time play. Use these finger puppets to retell your favorite adventures from the "hundred acre wood"!. Features My Natural offers a variety of safe cuddly characters. Each with a different mood and personality My Natural will inspire love creativity and instill appreciation for the Earth. Unprocessed cotton fibers are used to craft our lovable playthings. Low Eco impact dyes create a wonderful soft color palette inspired by the dreamy hues of fairytales. The classic design will stimulate your child's imagination and be a treasured friend. No harmful chemical dyes or toxins next to your skin. Non-Irritant to sensitive or young skin. Collection - Disney Baby. Design - Winnie the Pooh and Friends Finger Puppet Set. Care Instructions - We recommend that our cotton toys be machine washed in cold water with a mild soap and air dried flat. It should not be treated with unnatural chemical induced washing detergents. Dimension - 6 W x 2 D x 8.50 H in. Item Weight - 0.24 lbs. see more...