My Magic Mud Whitening Toothpaste

by My Magic Mud

Whitening Toothpaste 4 Fluid Ounces Toothpaste

Do these charcoal products actually whiten your teeth? How lon until you see results?
Does this actually work? I have used some before and it did but it left little black pieces in between my teeth!
Thoughts on this? I typically use Colgate Optic White and was thinking about making a healthier switch...
Start your review of My Magic Mud Whitening Toothpaste!
Product Highlights
...balances it out. I definitely helps whiten your teeth too. I paid it with the whitening powder they have and my teeth look great!in reviews
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
By far the best charcoal toothpaste I’ve tried. The flavor is amazing and it cleans like no other. This toothpaste does not foam as it does not have chemical additives. This is great for natural teeth whitening.
Nayeli S.
Belton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works amazing. It does what it claims by whitening your teeth. The process is really fast. Also the packaging is really pretty and the quality of the product is good. I personally would buy this again and it’s an inexpensive good working product.
Norquis S.
Ooltewah, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My Magic Mud Whitening Toothpaste uploaded by Norquis S.
My Magic Mud Whitening Toothpaste uploaded by Norquis S.
The only toothpaste I need! It tastes good like spearmint. It is made of activated charcoal so it whites your teeth, but you also have to make sure to brush it all out. As you know, charcoal is black.
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been obsessed with my charcoal whitening powder because it's the been the only thing that whitens my teeth after years of coffee drinking and smoking... But the one thing that bothered me was that it was messy. When I saw that it came in a tube already mixed in with your toothpaste I was sold. It comes out black (obviously) and has a very different, yet refreshing minty & herbal taste to it. Its a very strong, differen taste but I enjoy it. It's floride free, gluten free and free of GMOs. The ingredients list is short and everything is certified organic... While all that stuff is super important to me, above all IT WORKS!!!! even better than the powder did in my opinion. It was about $8, which is normal for any whitening toothpaste let alone one that's all natural so it's very reasonably priced. if you are a fan of the charcoal whitening powder this is a MUST HAVE!!!
Nereida C.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My Magic Mud Whitening Toothpaste uploaded by Nereida C.
I like this product I just don’t see much of a difference in whiteness. I do like how it is fluoride free and it doesn’t taste like anything. It is messy though!
Kristen B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My Magic Mud Whitening Toothpaste uploaded by Kristen B.
I love this toothpaste. I've tried quite a few charcoal toothpastes and this is by far my favorite. My teeth feel so clean, like from the dentist clean. I love that this contains clove oil because I have very sensitive gums, there is a good amount of the clove oil in the toothpaste to help with my sensitivity. Usually cinnamon toothpastes are spicy and this is not, my ten year old even likes it. I've also drink espresso and coffee all day long and have smoked for years, my teeth were noticeably whiter after a week of using this toothpaste.
Abbey N.
Scotia, NY
If you're looking for a whitening charcoal toothpaste, this is THE ONE you need! I tried those loose powder ones and didn't like how it got everywhere, plus the taste was pretty ick. The My Magic Mud toothpaste has a great taste, and comes in a variety of flavors! I have never seen my teeth so white, and I really look forward to brushing my teeth to get that glowy smile!
Kayla H.
Statesville, NC
Oh Em Gee!! This toothpaste in my new fave. Originally using the Hello toothpaste which p.s. I still love BUT this stuff is the real deal. You want a whiter smile without all those chemicals then this is what you need to get. I picked mine up at the Vitamin Shoppe for almost $9. It's FLUORIDE FREE!! Gluten free, Vegan, Non GMO, & Cruelty Free!! NO FOAMING AGENTS, NO TOXIC CHEMICALS, NO TRICLOSAN, & NO GLYCERIN.It's got natural ingredients like Coconut oil, Bentonite clay, & Activated charcoal. I got mine in wintergreen flavor so it kind of reminds me of a light mint gum & it's delicious. It comes in three other flavors I believe. #MyMagicMud
Pamela M.
Baden, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started my vegan life this year and it has been such an adventure, finding good products is not an easy task. I came across this one by accident and I decided to buy it because it was recommended in a vegan website and it has become my fave, I feel the same as if I had brush my teeth with non vegan toothpaste (clean and fresh) you can tell it is natural as it does not lather as much as regular toothpaste the flavors are nice and smooth but strong enough to know what is it, I’ll be buying it again and again
Erika O.
The best toothpaste I love that it’s not sugary and the mint is natural but very messy process. The ingredients are amazing