• My Magic Mud Whitening Toothpaste Whitening Toothpaste

BY MY MAGIC MUD

Whitening Toothpaste 4 Fluid Ounces Toothpaste see more...

My Magic Mud Whitening Toothpaste

Start your review of My Magic Mud Whitening Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I fell in love with this tooth paste! First off, it's all natural...so no foaming, no harsh chemical tingle, no unknowns! I typically don't like cinnamon flavored tooth paste...not a fan of "cinna-mint", but this is wonderful! It has a natural cinnamon taste to it and the clove really balances it out. I definitely helps whiten your teeth too. I paid it with the whitening powder they have and my teeth look great!" in 29 reviews
Happy valley , OR
Purchased at: Amazon
Not only is it so fun to use because it’s black but it also tastes yummy and is an amazing natural way to whiten your teeth! I have sensitive teeth so I Avoid whitening treatments and strips- this product however has made such a difference in my teeth! And for the price, you can’t beat it! My favorite toothpaste on the market and I want everyone to be a believer in My Magic Mud!!
Abilene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is by far the best toothpaste I have ever used! Now it will leave your sink with some black residue from the charcoal, but it leaves your tooth looking pearly white! It has a really nice flavor and I like that even though it doesn't have all the extra additives it still foams up like regular toothpaste. I can definitely tell a difference in my gum health as well when I use this product.
New York
The greatest toothpaste ever. Whitening, deep cleaning, fresh feeling and strong taste that doesn’t linger for too long. Does stain your sink black if you’re not on top of cleaning it but it works wonders. A bit pricey but still worth it in my opinion.
Milford, DE
Love love LOVE this product. It’s seriously the best toothpaste if ever used so far! My gum health and tooth sensitivity were so good when I used this toothpaste! I have sensitive teeth to start with and am prone to kanker sores so I was really impressed with this toothpaste as I don’t even recall having a kanker sore while using it, my teeth didn’t hurt as easily I’m eating/drinking things that are hot or cold... so awesome. The only downsides to this toothpaste are that you have to brush very intentionally and carefully or the toothpaste will actually spatter out of your mouth due to its consistency. And since it’s charcoal based you better clean your counter tops fast if you are a messy brusher! The price point is also a little high, which is why I haven’t gotten it yet because it just didn’t fit in the budget this time.

To summarize;
Pros;
Best toothpaste. Clean ingredients. Whitening. Great for overall mouth health.
Cons;
Price point. Consistency.
Rockford, MI
I really love this toothpaste!! It helps keep my teeth clean, tastes yummy, has amazing ingredients in it for your overall health! Lately, I have been big into checking out the labels!! It's like when you look at the ingredients for skincare, make-up and hair, why would you not check something that goes directly into your body? Yes, we might not eat toothpaste but sometimes, little particles get in their on their own! So, if it is safe to swallow then I know it will be good for my insides and outside smile!! I love my teeth more and more everyday and want them to stay as healthy, pearly white and strong as long as I can!! Don't want to have to get dentures when I am old though veneers might be fun to try!!!
Tamarac, FL
I use the spearmint flavor for this toothpaste and I am happy with the product. I do wish it wasn’t so watery, and had a little more dense, thick consistency. this helps feel like you had a better cleaning( though I think it’s mostly due to me using a soft not medium or firm brush). I do enjoy that the flavor is not too overpowering. Of course, fluoride free and helps whiting teeth naturally. I would most definitely try the other flavors.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great toothpaste! It has a great flavor and I have noticed a difference in my teeth and they do look brighter. I still use a regular toothpaste every other day. It is messy but just clean it fast and theres not a problem.
Phoenix, AZ
I wanted to find out how to whiten my teeth. So I went to the store and bought “my magic mud whitening toothpaste”. It is activated charcoal coconut oil and bentonite clay. It is very useful. I would really recommend this to other people who want to find out how to whiten their teeth.
I have been using My Magic Mud for about a month now, and my teeth are visibly whiter. I feel as though they have hit a ceiling where they aren’t getting much whiter anymore. The toothpaste is non-foaming, so it takes a few uses to get used to. The paste also seems to be much cleaner and makes less of a mess than the actual charcoal powder.
Austin
I absolutely love this product! It is made with all natural ingredients. It contains no fluoride or parabens. The product naturally whiten your teeth and helps to detox your mouth. My teeth feel so clean after I use this product. I will be be purchasing this product again. The quality is amazing! It's worth every penny!
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this product cause sensitivity to your teeth afterwards? And where can you purchase it?
Central City , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is your favorite flavor??

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email